Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2005-2009 Tacoma short bed access roll up tonneau cover

beastbluetaco

Reaction score
I have for sale an access roll up tonneau cover for 2005-2009 Tacoma short beds. It was an option installed by the dealership where I bought the truck, so it's been on about 3 years. Still in perfect condition with no rips or scratches. The cover is water tight and rolls up in about 30 seconds if you need more room in the bed. It also works with the factory rail system.

I am looking to get $360 obo for it. I am willing to ship at the buyer's expense.

Description from website:

"ACCESS LIMITED EDITION TONNEAU COVER -- Boasts Superior Performance, Features An AutoLatch II Dual Locking Action Mechanism That Provides Maximum Security And Allows Ease Of Operation By Possessing A Unique Design That Allows Both Of Its Locks To Engage Simultaneously With The Twist Of A Dial, Tight Bite Clamps With D-Rings That Keep Cargo In Check, A Trailseal Tailgate Gasket That Seals The Entire Length Of The Tailgate From Dust, Rain And Snow, An XT Dial With An Oversized Grip That Makes It Easy To Adjust The Tonneau Tension Without Any Tools And An Element Seal That Keeps Cargo Safe And Dry, Easy Bolt On Installation, With Access' Limited Lifetime Warranty"

Check out the links for more information:

http://www.accessconnect.com/access_tonneau_roll.htm

http://www.car-stuff.com/carparts/to...517961983.html

Pictures:

CIMG1848.jpg

CIMG1847.jpg

CIMG1846.jpg

CIMG1845.jpg

CIMG1844.jpg

CIMG1843.jpg

CIMG1842.jpg

Email me at nbeast@cox.net or pm me if you are interested. I will probably respond quicker through email.

Last edited:

preXrunner

Reaction score
eff... i have the long bed. come to think of it... all X-runner's have long beds.

Top Bottom