Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2006 Low Mile X Runner for sale

Dallas

Reaction score
I need to sell my X, it's a 2006 Radiant Red, only 56000 one owner miles, it has a TRD Supercharger, TRD cold air intake, TRD short Shifter, SOS lowering kit, Traction bars, Gaylords Speedster Hard Tonneau, Rear Disk brake conversion, SOS hood shocks, Grillcraft grill. Super clean, adult owned, never wrecked original paint. summer driven only, you won't find a cleaner or lower mile 06
Located in Northwestern Pennsylvania

14000/ offers considered. no trades please
Dallasholmes@roadrunner.com
814-580-0894

Attachments

• my xr.jpg
    my xr.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 632
  • myxr1.jpg
    myxr1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
How much for the charger and sos drop kit? hahaha

nick_gz1

Reaction score
worth the try, i don't think I could fit that blower in my budget.:D

blackote

Reaction score
Is the Supercharger still available? If it is ill take it... can you quote shipping to 92840?

blackote

Reaction score
Dang, just reread your reply to nick... let me know if you decide to part the truck out.

x-driver21

Reaction score
Can you email me some additional pictures? And to clarify, is everything still included or has there been any part out?

Dallas

Reaction score
That part out comment was meant as a joke, interior wise truck is 100% original, no stereo mods, nothing. outside. it has a grill craft upper and lower mesh grille in silver, it has a Gaylords Spedstur Hard tonneau that was 1400.00, it has the redline hood gas shocks. C2C lowering kit, traction bars someone from this site but don't remember. $ piston Rear Disk brake setup. TRD Supercharger dealer installed, TRD cold air system, TRD short shifter, and I had Cometic Head gaskets installed, thought it had a blown one , but it wasn't, turned out was a bad fuel pump check valve. I had the front bumper cover repainted in base clear so there is no longer textured finish, matches shine on the rest of the truck.and the new STR wheels in grey with polished lip, the American racing wheels chrome was falling off. the truck has NEVER been in the snow, and rarely in the rain. it looks brand new underneath. it has never been wrecked, bumped scratched or dented.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Hey what's up man, have a buddy down in Texas that had come across your post, he said he text you but hadn't heard back yet! Hopefully you got his text or see this soon!

DLACE64

Reaction score
I need to sell my X, it's a 2006 Radiant Red, only 56000 one owner miles, it has a TRD Supercharger, TRD cold air intake, TRD short Shifter, SOS lowering kit, Traction bars, Gaylords Speedster Hard Tonneau, Rear Disk brake conversion, SOS hood shocks, Grillcraft grill. Super clean, adult owned, never wrecked original paint. summer driven only, you won't find a cleaner or lower mile 06
Located in Northwestern Pennsylvania

14000/ offers considered. no trades please
Dallasholmes@roadrunner.com
814-580-0894
let me know if you still have this truck... I still have mine but i am looking getting another one..

Top Bottom