Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2006 X-Runner needs caring home - *S*O*L*D*

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
2006 Toyota X-Runner in Tampa, FL area (North of Tampa - Land O Lakes)
Radiant Red, 72,000 miles, $9,000 OBO
422 Rear Wheel HP (Dyno tested/tuned by URD)

20190531_142541-L.jpg

GrumpyURDMk3Stage2-L.jpg

This truck's upgrades were installed by Gadget's crew at URD while I was deployed.
(Rotrex kit, Deep sump, short shifter, gauges, and oil cooler kit)

The GOOD:
This truck has over $10,000 of performance upgrades on it and sound system was over $7000.

(NOTE: I know I keep adding above but my memory sucks and I keep remembering things I've done lately that I had forgotten about)

Now the bad, I was a horrible owner and due to numerous deployments where it sat in sun the paint is SHOT. To keep the post shorter I have a link above (Build pics) and the last pictures in the gallery show current paint condition as well as invoices from URD for upgrades bought through URD.

I'm selling it because I just don't have the time to finish the project (I wanted to do forged internals and the T56 swap but work circumstances changed and just couldn't do it :( ) and lately I just don't have the time to keep it up like I should.

P.M. me any questions, but bear in mind I can only get online in the evenings (East Coast) to reply.

Dave

Edited further to add Tire mileage/New TMPS Sensors and links to Google Docs of receipt, AutoCheck report, and PDF's of URD install documents

Last edited:

spicciani2

Reaction score
WTF...... I paid 10k for stock with similar miles and same paint....

blu xr

Reaction score
what a deal!

is this still available?

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
I'll update the thread tonight. (Friday 6/7/19)
Heading to airport to pick up potential fly-and-drive buyer in a little bit.

spicciani2

Reaction score
Ha I soooo dont need it but almost jumped on it.... heck i regret it already

Top Bottom