Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2007 x-runner For Sale. 62K miles

rich017

Reaction score
The time has come. I am the original owner of this beautiful truck. These X-runners are very rare. Since new, I have clay bared and waxed the truck every 3 months and then I wax every month on top of that so the paint is beautiful and immaculate. The only thing is there is a 1" scratch on the hood from when my keys hit it once. 4 weeks ago, I had a new set of Michelin Pilot Sports put on ($1200) so the truck has brand new tires with a 45K warranty on them. I have changed the oil every 3K with Mobil 1 Synthetic. Also, I replaced the spark plugs, Transmission Fluid, Differential Fluid (synthetic for both) had the coolant flush and new pads and rotors installed 12K miles ago so the truck needs absolutely nothing. There is also a towing package. 4.0L V6 & 6-Spd Manual Transmission. The truck is also a blast to drive and handles very well while getting a consistant 18mpg city and 22hwy. Toyota did very well in designing this truck, but it is time for me to move on to something different. PLEASE call me if you have any questions or want to make an offer. (407)-748-6015

Pretty much copied and pasted from my auto trader add. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j..._type=b&cardist=0&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

rich017

Reaction score
Good luck, decent price as well.

Thanks. Theres only about 6 for sale in FL right now. An 06 with 80K going for $17K and some 09's with 35K going for over $22K. Hopefully I get it sold. Had a few calls, but no one that ever followed through to come look at it.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
GL with the sale bro. What all did you end up leaving on the truck?

rich017

Reaction score
All that's left is the TRD intake, tinted tails and audio.

The audio will be coming out this Sunday. I have the stock speakers and HU to put back in. Hasn't been used since 08. lol Might swing by Carmax for the hell of it too afterward

blu xr

Reaction score
looks great...

...good luck with sale!

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
what's your next ride gonna be rich?

rich017

Reaction score
what's your next ride gonna be rich?

03 sonic blue lightning. 2nd owner with only 21k miles completely stock. It's in NC and not on the market. So once the X is sold, I'm flying up there and driving it back

rich017

Reaction score
Price lowered to $16200!! Had a few calls but one guy wants something bigger, another decided to wait and I had an offer for a trade. Trade for a Supra, but turned that down.

AsianTaco

Reaction score
RICH! WTF?! I've been messaging you about the intake. Seems, like you don't want to sell it? Check your PMs and E-mails.

rich017

Reaction score
Sorry, I completely forgot once I deleted your email by accident. I can't do it because I have no extra time to drive out of town with work and side jobs

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Sorry, I completely forgot once I deleted your email by accident. I can't do it because I have no extra time to drive out of town with work and side jobs
Well, no worries. I got a friend going back up to UCF in 2 weeks. I can give her the part and the money if you can meet up with her. She lives off of Semoran blvd.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
damn Rich hate to see it go. 16,200 is not a bad price at all I sold my 08 with 55k for 17,500 back in Jan.

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
GL with the sale bro! Sad to hear that you're selling it, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

rich017

Reaction score
Bump! A buyer from tamp backed out on me due to his current situation. would have sold it too

Price lowered to $16k. Really want to sell this so I can get my next vehicle before it disappears

rich017

Reaction score
SOLD!!! Buyer came from FT Lauderdale and got it around noon today. Will be flying up to N.C on Sept 8th to pick up the Lightning :burnout2:

Top Bottom