Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2007 Xrunner Struts

Brianburkhart1

Reaction score
Sorry if this sounds stupid but I am a newbie to struts......I purchased a set of quick struts to replace my current ones getting some odd wear on inner side of tire the replacement struts came in but look alot longer and skinnier then the current ones installed and no lower bolt mount for brake line and every where i search online looks the same. Ill post pics if I can should I put the new ones on or keep searching? The old ones are short and fat.

Attachments

• 20170313_180531.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 238
  • 20170313_180644.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 243

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
Your new ones look like 4x4 struts. I recommend going to Toyota and getting factory bilsteins. Best thing about that is they have a life time warranty from Toyota.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
If you've got inner tire wear either your camber or toe alignment is off.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
When I bought new front struts the only type available for the Xrunner was the factory bilsteins

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
i have some aftermarket quick struts in mine right now. look like for a regular 2wd tacoma ride like crap and make tons of noise. they will be coming out

x-runner kid

Reaction score
i have some aftermarket quick struts in mine right now. look like for a regular 2wd tacoma ride like crap and make tons of noise. they will be coming out
The factory bilsteins have a specific valving made for the X-runner. Surebthw 2wd ones will mount up but like you said will ride like shit and be a terrible option.

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
The factory bilsteins have a specific valving made for the X-runner. Surebthw 2wd ones will mount up but like you said will ride like shit and be a terrible option.

Ya wasn't my choice. Bought it like that. I have bilsteins I'm putting on soon with my djm kit

Top Bottom