Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2008 SOTC Beach Meet at Sherkston Shores

Terseoman

Reaction score
We would love to have some X-Runners at the meet this year!!

Here are the Official Details!

Date : Saturday, August 16th, 2008
Venue : Sherskston Shores Beach Resort – www.sherkston.com

ADMISSION FEE: FREE

METHOD OF CONFIRMATION

All you have to do to confirm you are coming is go to http://www.teamsotc.com/BeachMeetForm.html, fill out the form your name will be added to the list. Once added, you will be sent a ‘ticket’ in which you will have to print and bring with you to the meet. This will ensure no discrepancies. You can also print out extras of this ticket and hand them to anyone you think would like to come.

NOTE: Only 1 ticket is needed per car load. YOU MUST HAVE THIS TICKET!

PRE-MEET LOCATIONS

We’ll let you guys decide the pre-meet locations for your own convenience.

DIRECTIONS

To Seaway Mall

Take QEW to HWY 406 and head south. Turn right onto Woodlawn Road and turn right at the 3rd set of lights at Burger King (Niagara Street).
Drive ahead and you will see us on the right hand side in the mall parking lot near Taco Bell.

Link to google directions -> http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=e...0.011722,0.019999&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr

ITINERARY

PLEASE BE SURE TO ARRIVE AT SEAWAY MALL AT 9AM. WE WILL BE HEADING TO THE RESORT AT 9:30AM SHARP! YOU MAY ALSO GO STRAIGHT TO THE RESORT IF YOU WISH. LET US KNOW IN THE SIGN UP SHEET WHETHER YOU WILL BE AT THE PRE-MEET LOCATION.

FOOD/DRINKS

You are all more than welcome to bring your own food and drinks. In the past, some members have brought Hibachi’s which was great. You guys can decide what you would like to do, either we can all pitch in and get some burgers/condiments/plates/napkins or just bring your own stuff.
The resort also has a food court from which items can be purchased.

If any of you have any questions, please feel free to email me at tomwilga@teamsotc.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks again for all of your support through the past years, and here’s to another great Beach Meet!

Terseoman

Reaction score
Just some memories of past years...

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

0762c687.jpg

p1030024rv5.jpg

p1030034iv5.jpg

p1030026eu0.jpg

p1030027sv0.jpg

p1030029ag6.jpg

p1030030by5.jpg

DSC_0064w.jpg

DSC_0066w.jpg

DSC_0069w.jpg

DSC_0070w.jpg

DSC_0071w.jpg

DSC_0072w.jpg

DSC_0073w.jpg

DSC_0074w.jpg

Terseoman

Reaction score
Less than 2 months to go! lol.
We have about 12 people confirmed and can hopefully get more!

LC_XR

Reaction score
good luck with the event bro looks like yall had fun in past years. I'd be willing to go but I live in texas and that drive would be horrible.

Terseoman

Reaction score
Thanks LC.

Definitely give us a heads up if you're ever coming to town :p.

Just an update,
We have 20 people signed up so far!

Last edited:

Terseoman

Reaction score
30 people officially confirmed!

I will be sending out an email in about a week to those who are confirmed just clearing up any confusion. Basically going over where we are meeting and times so everyone is on the right page.

Terseoman

Reaction score
I'm just compiling a final email to send out this week before the meet which includes clearing up some issues. I'm awaiting to hear details on what the resort will let us do if it rains. Either we cancel or we just go and have fun in the rain ahah..
Check your emails soon!

PS: 40 Confirmed!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I'm only a few hours from Canada, but probably the wrong part of Canada. :laugh: I'd come if I was close, though. :top: Have fun!

Terseoman

Reaction score
I've jsut sent out a final email. Check your inboxes!
See you all on the sand!

Terseoman

Reaction score
See everyone tomorrow! I won't be at the pre-meet since I'll be doing a bit of set-up at the beech. See you in the sun!

Top Bottom