Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2009 X-runner standard Sub

Reaction score
has anyone seen the 2009 x-runners with the already installed subwoofer in the back seat and i was wondering if anyone knew if it can be intstalled in the older moldels and if its even for sale.:dontknow:

COWBELL

Reaction score
not to be sarcastic, but anything can be mounted anywhere, and if it's in the truck it can be ordered, your best bet is the parts counter (in person) at your dealer.

I have it in mine stock, it sounds ok but a little buzzy unless bass on the HU is turned to 0 :thumpdown:

I would honestly say you should check out the sub X enclosure threads and go from there, as I want to change from my 09 setup to that eventually..:driver:

Reaction score
alright man thanks for the feedback
those sub x enclosure run about 225 depending on the material right
theyre pretty nice

toyota06

Reaction score
Yeah i like how the 2009 speaker box is set up. That would be nice

disciple X

Reaction score
wow... i read the title as 2009 X-runner standard cab...... i seriously read it several times and was wondering why the title was such... :laugh:

X-Pablo

Reaction score

InkedRunner

Reaction score
I am not sure I am a fan of the new amp and sub that comes in the new trucks. It looks like flux capacitors. The subxclosure is pretty and you can even change out your rear seat inserts to match.

dascheaten

Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom