Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2010 4Runner Pics & vid

CJX-RUNNER

Reaction score
I checked out the new 4Runner today.

I was out ripping around with my new supercharger prototype today and stopped by the local Toyota dealer and they had two new 4Runners their. It was the corporate guys doing the training. I rolled in and popped my hood to distract them. As they all walked over to my truck I went over and popped the hood on the new 4Runner.

The new 4.0L V6 has a feature that I did not know about. It is using the new cooled EGR system. Might make it a little more difficult to get a supercharger system on there, but I have some ideas for work a rounds. Now I need one of these trucks for a couple of weeks. Anyone got one I can borrow?

G

Hmm. Surely this can't be the only way they're picking up the extra 40 ponies....

Please tell me that's the prototype that will fit a 99' 5vz-fe???

Gadget

Reaction score
Nope, a totally new application.

The 5VZ is waiting on one cast part to be completed then it will be finished.

G

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Now I need one of these trucks for a couple of weeks. Anyone got one I can borrow?
You can always come in and buy one:biggrin:...we have a 3 day return policy; if you work quick enough, that might give you enough time to test some shit out, and bring it back:top:
Hmm. Surely this can't be the only way they're picking up the extra 40 ponies....
Nope, a totally new application.
and it's puurrrdddyyyy beavisnbutthead.gif

Venomous_X

Reaction score
man.....I got soggy pants thinking about whats under G's hood....:laugh:

Top Bottom