2010 Xrunner low miles, orig

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Bizarroterl, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Bizarroterl

Bizarroterl Member

I have a 2010 blue xrunner w/73.5K miles on it. It is in very good condition. I picked it up last June and decided I'm not going to keep it. The only mods are the grille/scoop have been swapped with a billet bar grille. IDK the mfgr as it was on it when I bought it. It also has a Toyota hood bug deflector. Otherwise it is bone stock.

I took it in for a full checkup at the local Toyota dealership when I bought it and they found no issues.

Interior is 9.5/10. Exterior is 8.5/10. Tires are excellent also.

I'm in San Jose, CA.

$17.5K OBRO

If you're interested PM me and I can send pics.