2011 X-Runner

Discussion in 'Recalls & Updates' started by 2006nightrider, Apr 19, 2010.

1. BadAzzXrunR

BadAzzXrunR New Member

Amen to that brotha...More power and better stopping ability. Actually put some factory "sport" in a sport truck

2. DannysBlkX

DannysBlkX New Member

2011 ?

I Thought Toyota wasn't going to make X-runners anymore, now their selling 2011's ? So are the stoping or not..

3. TRD-X

TRD-X Active Member

4. 2006nightrider

2006nightrider Active Member

Threads merged:top:

And yes, they are still making 2011 X-Runners. The only current 'un-built' ones left are in the midwest and out towards Nevada and California. Their are no more 2011's being made in the Northeast area where I'm located

5. xmoney jr

xmoney jr New Member

good cause they need to keep producing that way i can accualy get one

6. Xoverdose

Xoverdose New Member

yup you can still get them. 2011 SWB.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ryan

7. 2006nightrider

2006nightrider Active Member

I'm a big fan of the 2011 grille...especially on the XR since it's color keyed:biggrin:

8. Escape

Escape New Member

I'm looking to find more information on the 2011 models as far as known problems and recalls.
    Is there anything I should be aware of ?
    I've been reading quite a few threads in various sections of this forum and wounder if known problems have carried over to the 2011. Not havering any problems now but would like to be prepared .

The only complaint I have so far is the lack of some kind of tie downs for the front of the bed to haul my motorcycles. I dont think the fancy bed rail mounts are stong enough for motorcycles. So that was my first mod to my truck.

9. nick_gz1

nick_gz1 Active Member

what kind of bike do you have, i have a 2009 gsxr 600 and i haul that beast around everywhere, never had 1 issue. the only annoying issue i have is the stock headunit. But i switched that bad boy out and it sounds 10x better in quality.

10. Escape

Escape New Member

An 1198 to take to track days and whenever it needs service (belts & timing , valves done)
    Ill be picking it up next weekend just had it dyno tuned with custom maps and some warranty work done.

11. sacX

sacX Member

Ive hauled 2 2005gsxr 600s in the bed side by side and never had a problem with rails...and I wasnt babying them when I was driving around either:motz: