Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2012 Production Xrunners

Knight Runner

Reaction score
I like it so far, just too many things still missing for me to get it again. Rear discs, 300hp v6, better tranny & the list goes on. Will this one have the new sucky LSD (non clutch style one)?

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
NOOO its turning UGLY! i was about to post my XR for sale untill i saw pics

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
I like it :top: course I may be a lil biased with my 4runner.....would love to have both sitting side by side :biggrin:

Ethereal

Reaction score
I like it so far, just too many things still missing for me to get it again. Rear discs, 300hp v6, better tranny & the list goes on. Will this one have the new sucky LSD (non clutch style one)?

exactly, when the **** is toyota going to put rear disc brakes on the tacoma, serious, wtf toyota. also, how the **** is the enigne not the 260hp version thats in the fj cruiser. **** you toyota. you got too big for your own good about 10 years ago.

Oh yea its probably got the same POS tranny which is the worst ****ing piece of shit manual ive ever had the ****ing pleasure of driving in my life, from the ****ing squeaking clutch pedal to the sloppy shaking gearbox to the ****ing 3rd and 5th gear grinding.

The same ****ing suspension and driver side body lean that makes it look like a ****ing hippo is driving the truck instead of a 160lb normal ****ing person

The same cheap ass body kit thats going to start ****ing popping off and flopping around in the wind and then fall off and when all the **** youve ever done is just drive like a normal person

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^^Exactly! Took the words right outta my mouth! FAWK U TOYOTA!! Ur transmission sucks sweaty, stinky, hairy, sagging donkey ballz!!!

Reaction score
Im a Christan but the new x runner needs a little swearing. it so Fawking Ugly ! looks like a half 4 runner with and half tacoma. toyota not so Fawking good any more....i had to fix my A/C 3 times......resistor craped out. got pissed off told them to check again finaly after the 3rd check up they found da real problem it was da wire harnest was shorting out. warrenty was up, so they said no can fix. but made a coplaint dat it crapped out 2 times prior and it need to be fixed right ! toyota sale rep bullshit me and said i got to many miles and it was da driveing that shorted out da wire harnest. yeah right ! so i talk to da higer up people they said ok will fix it. they said they call me when my truck is ready to bing in. 1 week latter windshield cracked inbetween da glass and kept getting bigger.....they said it was factory default but cant get it fixed warrenty was up. thank god some one back up in to my front bummper 2 weeks latter just clamied that she da ladie who hit me also cracked my window ! freee window HALIELUA ! my A/C still not fixed been 9 months they said they trying to find another cheaper way to fix it cuzz they dont want to pay for a full wire harnest cuzz not under warenty. they tried failed twice.....they even went to Chevy dealership to find parts no Joke tryied it failed !!!! toyota got tired of trying and now want to buy me a new wire harnest ! waisted all dat money working on my truck would of been cheaper to buy me a new wire harnest ! so now....just waiting for my wire harnest....... ok i done VENT ! p.s. i live hawaii so to ship things over take a while........ok sorry god but had to Swear was worth it !:laugh: after all dat bs i still love my truck !

Last edited:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
I had the windshield hight pitch noise, squeaky clutch pedal, the grind on 5th, body kits parts clips breaking up causing it to get loose, cheap chipping paint...can't think of what else right now. Hope they fixed these things first before making more.

Toyota now is just like evryone else, seems that's just how they all make them now a days. Every maker materials are the same or similar unless you start going high end, but then again they probably have their quirks too. Although it's a shame how much bang for the buck you can now get with some of these companies like Ford or Kia for example, they have the lastest gadgets or technology that Toyota hasen't even t caught on with.

exactly, when the **** is toyota going to put rear disc brakes on the tacoma, serious, wtf toyota. also, how the **** is the enigne not the 260hp version thats in the fj cruiser. **** you toyota. you got too big for your own good about 10 years ago.

Oh yea its probably got the same POS tranny which is the worst ****ing piece of shit manual ive ever had the ****ing pleasure of driving in my life, from the ****ing squeaking clutch pedal to the sloppy shaking gearbox to the ****ing 3rd and 5th gear grinding.

The same ****ing suspension and driver side body lean that makes it look like a ****ing hippo is driving the truck instead of a 160lb normal ****ing person

The same cheap ass body kit thats going to start ****ing popping off and flopping around in the wind and then fall off and when all the **** youve ever done is just drive like a normal person

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes sir
That is the new Xrunner. We built the first black one today.
And that is the new interior.
The TRD intake pic is an old pic in the motor.

The first black one is sitting at Rosener Toyota in Fredricksburg VA right now. Checked it out today.

G

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
I like the new front but not enough to get rid of the 08 with no mechanical improvements.

Murderface

Reaction score
Hey XRAFY it's ok to swear, no bolt of lightening is gonna come down on ya! But that sounds like a real mess that u went thru.

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
i cannot wait untill my deal has one of these 2012 xrunners
:letthedogsout:

Top Bottom