2012 X-runner Roll Call

Discussion in 'New to the Underground' started by Jaegermeister, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Keith

Keith New Member

I have a 2012 Blk... Supercharged in NC... Actually thinking of selling it..? Where is the best spot to list it.

2. Keith

Keith New Member

3. TX-X

TX-X Member

Howdy! Just got back into a 2012. Had an '06 for a few years, decided I needed a four door so traded it for a real nice automatic Pre-runner, but sure missed banging gears, so traded back, lol. Got a lot of stuff I need to do to it though, so will probably be picking some minds on here time to time. Starting with...
    My truck came lowered. guessing 3" drop. Not sure what brand kit was used, but red coils up front, silver blocks in back(?) I want to go back to stock though, so any suggestions as to where to get some stock front/rear Bilstein shocks and springs?