Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 face lift on a 06

xrbeach13

Reaction score
and after all the parts you gotta paint it i spent around 5 grand at the body shop bc they had to pull the passs side corner of the rad support and alil on the right side lol it wasnt a lil acident i had tire light come on and i kicked it out making a left and all of a sudden my truck said f you im gunna make a right into 2 parked cars lol leaving all 3 cars unable to move

boxerpicker

Reaction score
whats all has to be done for the facelift swap? obviosly headight and grill. will old fenders and hood and front bumper work with new headlight and grill?

X_Less

Reaction score
I think the fenders are the same but I know for sure the front bumper and hood will need to be changed to the newer model.

The 05-11 front bumper bends down in the middle to meet the grill where the 12-14 front bumper bows up into the grill. The center of the hood is taller and the scoop is thinner on the 12-13 than it is on the 05-11

zXrunner

Reaction score
It's nice to know that this could be done. So if in any case, I'd option going this route...

Azorath

Reaction score
Do the headlights from the 06 fit or did you need to buy different headlights? I'm looking at doing the same for 09. Had an argument with a Mercedes. Also, I know it was asked previously, but would you be willing to list out the parts needed to perform the swap?

Last edited:
Top Bottom