Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 X-Runner Roll Call

X-roller

Reaction score
They come standard with directionals in the side views too.

BlacKRioT

Reaction score
LOL 2012 right on....good shit go to the 2012 roll call...LOL nah kidding nice though man hope you love it

BlacKRioT

Reaction score
6.1 touchscreen, not sure if the 12's have the blinkers on sideview mirrors and a new grill Design. i think thats about it

BlacKRioT

Reaction score
omfg I swear dealerships are stupid Ordered my 2013 Barcelona RED X-Runner about a month about they called me 2 weeks ago and told me the X-runner would be here in 8-12 weeks in that black color forgot what it is....Told them that's not what I had ordered they apologized and fixed it.....2 days ago they call me and tell me the Barcelona red Tacoma that I had ordered will be here next week...So i then began to ask him why it went from 8-12 weeks to 1 week....he then tells me that.. the Toyota Tacoma PRE-RUNNER was being shipped from California....OMFG told him to cancel it and I was coming to the dealership to pick up my deposit he says is anything wrong and I then lose my mind...Yes fool there is something wrong i ordered an x-runner not a pre-runner and then hung up......

Last edited:

Hopeless

Reaction score
Got my 2013 in last friday. Barcelona Red. ordered mid august, took right at 6-7 weeks

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
omfg I swear dealerships are stupid Ordered my 2013 Barcelona RED X-Runner about a month about they called me 2 weeks ago and told me the X-runner would be here in 8-12 weeks in that black color forgot what it is....Told them that's not what I had ordered they apologized and fixed it.....2 days ago they call me and tell me the Barcelona red Tacoma that I had ordered will be here next week...So i then began to ask him why it went from 8-12 weeks to 1 week....he then tells me that.. the Toyota Tacoma PRE-RUNNER was being shipped from California....OMFG told him to cancel it and I was coming to the dealership to pick up my deposit he says is anything wrong and I then lose my mind...Yes fool there is something wrong i ordered an x-runner not a pre-runner and then hung up......

wow thats messed up. sorry to hear about that man. when i was looking for a used x-runner i went to the dealer to see what they could find and they had never heard of one. they immediately said "oh you mean the pre-runner" it just blows my mind that they don't even know there own vehicle exists :stupid:

Kevin S.

Reaction score
wow thats messed up. sorry to hear about that man. when i was looking for a used x-runner i went to the dealer to see what they could find and they had never heard of one. they immediately said "oh you mean the pre-runner" it just blows my mind that they don't even know there own vehicle exists :stupid:

typical dealership for you. These are somewhat rare but still the toyota dealership should now the products they sell front to back. This is why I deal with auto brokers!

gallo_malo

Reaction score
Picked up my X this past Thursday. I don't know how to post pictures from my phone but I'll get some up eventually. It had 4 miles on it when I signed the papers, I'm already at 380. The TRD parts should be here pretty soon. So far I've got weathertech floor mats in, the vent shades are inbound. The V1 is on the windshield and the scangauge is on the column for now. I need to look at the blendmount site again because the mirror stem seems more like the Tundra

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
Use Photobucket to upload pics on here, very simple to do BTW

X_Less

Reaction score
ok i'd really like to see some pics of the 2013's interior.......

11.jpg

non navigation, non entune new standard for X-Runner head unit.
12.jpg

Source...

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...pp=50&feedSegId=28705&aff=national&listType=1

SDXR619

Reaction score
The steering wheel is the same as the 4runner i believe. Crazy

Top Bottom