Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2014 Mango tango on an X runner?

Reaction score
As part of the rebuild, will likely have to get the whole truck painted. What do you think of this color/combo? Will probably go with similar black trim theme too.

Attachments

• Hollywood1.jpg
    Hollywood1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 741

Gadget

Reaction score
I think it will look good.

G

justin13703

Reaction score
The ignition orange metallic on the Pontiac g8s was also a good color orange

Gadget

Reaction score
Check out the Tundra TRD-Pro on the URD FaceBook page.

It is the Inferno Orange and looks kind of like that Fiat/Dodge truck you posted.

G

Gadget

Reaction score
Yep, that color is one of those, love it or hate it ones. Very few in the middle on it.

G

hrspwr236

Reaction score
One of my favorites is Mopar Sunburst Orange, let's just say I am a little bias

Reaction score
Thanks BSP, that looks pretty bad ass! In fact kinda looks like "chrome mango tango". Considering I need to resell this truck, doing chrome underneath probably would be over the top huh?

Reaction score
Hey BSP06XRU....Just for kicks....Could you do two tone? At the fender/belt line up would be the orange...and below that would be black. Actually follow the line all the way where it dips where the doors/cab is, not just straight across.

Gadget

Reaction score
Man, that is a hot looking truck. I wonder if it could be painted to really come out like that.

G

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Thanks BSP, that looks pretty bad ass! In fact kinda looks like "chrome mango tango". Considering I need to resell this truck, doing chrome underneath probably would be over the top huh?

Keep this up you probably won't be reselling but keeping it :blurock:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
that looks gorgeous! I wonder how much that would cost???

KrazyIvan

Reaction score
Have you looked at Lotus's Burn Orange? I have always been partial to that color! Otherwise I think it will good.

Considering I need to resell this truck, doing chrome underneath probably would be over the top huh?

There is always a risk of not getting value back from a custom paint job and detail work (buyers sorta expect paint from the factory :rofl:). But if you have to repaint the truck regardless, might as well choose the color that you like!

that looks gorgeous! I wonder how much that would cost???

Complete repaints aren't cheap. I never painted a truck, but the few complete respray's that I done on my other cars ran $4-5k. This included engine and interior respray. The price will vary depending on the paint used (basic OEM, exotic OEM, custom mix) and how much prep work the body shop has to do.

Top Bottom