Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2014 X-Runner - Canadian Version

Superloki24

Reaction score
Mine is being built on March 18th. Blue Ribbon Metallic. 100% confirmed by the dealer. And yes I was one of the few that put my order in back in august.

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
I work for Toyota at TMMTX, we build Tacomas and Tundras.
I build a blue X headed to Canada today.

xrgilly

Reaction score
Mine is being built on March 18th. Blue Ribbon Metallic. 100% confirmed by the dealer. And yes I was one of the few that put my order in back in august.

i talked to race they said u ordered a pre-runner

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Looking for an X-Runner.

You mean pre-runner, sure I have one.

No X-Runner

What's that?

Typical Toyota sales person :fail:

Superloki24

Reaction score
Not sure who you talked to but I guarentee you that it's not a pre-runner. Give me a little credit here.

I have an email from Toyota Corp that states its clearly a 2014 X Runner.......I would question the person you are talking to.

Superloki24

Reaction score
Yeah I guess nobody on here believes me about my truck. Oh well time will tell I guess.

BTW easts1d3, you will probably be one of the first to see it when I get it. I got a job in Windsor and will be moving down there in the next couple of weeks.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Not sure who you talked to but I guarentee you that it's not a pre-runner. Give me a little credit here.

I have an email from Toyota Corp that states its clearly a 2014 X Runner.......I would question the person you are talking to.

Pretty sure he was just fcuking with ya lol

easts1d3

Reaction score
Yeah I guess nobody on here believes me about my truck. Oh well time will tell I guess. BTW easts1d3, you will probably be one of the first to see it when I get it. I got a job in Windsor and will be moving down there in the next couple of weeks.

For real?!
If you need any help moving just pm me

What part of Windsor are you moving to?

Superloki24

Reaction score
I still haven't found a place to live yet. I'm jsut going to be crashing on my friend's couch for the time being until I find a place. If I do need help I'll let you know, thanks.

And xrgilly, yeah after I read it I realized that it was a stupid comment by me. Sorry. I've been run ragged here in Yellowknife for the past 13 days on an Army exercise and sometimes the most evident things go right over my head.

xrgilly

Reaction score
I still haven't found a place to live yet. I'm jsut going to be crashing on my friend's couch for the time being until I find a place. If I do need help I'll let you know, thanks.

And xrgilly, yeah after I read it I realized that it was a stupid comment by me. Sorry. I've been run ragged here in Yellowknife for the past 13 days on an Army exercise and sometimes the most evident things go right over my head.

haha no worries I'm just jealous…..soon as i find out its delivered to race I'm going to go put my ass imprint on your window lol

Superloki24

Reaction score
hahaha yeah I will now know who to blame. I'l have to make sure that Jeff doesn't let anybody touch it...lol.

xrgilly

Reaction score
my father inlaw sent me a pic of a red one at the dealer today maybe they are getting more than 1

Last edited:

xrgilly

Reaction score
from what i understand this one belongs to somebody else…..i got a lil nervous for u loki when i first got the pic!!

Superloki24

Reaction score
Yeah man, have faith. Race wouldn't screw me over and get me another colour truck.

Top Bottom