3m paint restore kit?

Discussion in 'Exterior Care & Products' started by tondeezy99, Mar 22, 2013.

1. tondeezy99

tondeezy99 New Member

Anyone ever try this on our trucks? My dad bought it and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it.

2. BlackCat

BlackCat New Member

I've not used this particular kit in question, but 3M does make good finish care products (polishing compounds, etc). I've used some of their products without issue. There isn't anything in this kit from what I can tell that is magical or unusual, it's pretty much a kit made of up standard finish care products, the major difference as far as I can tell being that this kit is organized and geared towards someone who is not really overly experienced in the science and technique behind car finish care.

I'd say give it a shot and let us know what you think ...

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/...0000_nid=PNCGR10QBGgsHMZK2FD45Jgl7FJ4MLRV5Dbl

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0k4XDQOR54[/ame]

3. zXrunner

zXrunner New Member

I'm thinking of getting my truck done this weekend using this exact product. I seen reviews of others but overall this one seem to be the best one.

4. davesX

davesX New Member

im a paint and body tech at a well known body shop, and all we use is 3m product... by far the best product to use whether its sand paper to compounds... and it is very user friendly takes alot of the hard work out of it...not to say that you dont have to use some elbow grease though..

5. zXrunner

zXrunner New Member

I was wondering what come with the kit...