Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3rd Gear

Strangerthanlife

Reaction score
I am noticing that when shifting into 3rd gear it feels different. It sometimes feels just like all the other gears. It feels like the sync is not quite timed right. I really do not have to force it or anything but it does feel like I am pushing somehthing out of the way to go into 3rd. Should I be worried or just mention it when I take it in for 3000 mile oil change and checkup? Thanks....

Larry

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I would atleast get them to check it out... this way they have on record if anything else comes up that you have had some previous problems :top:

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
Larry, I had the same issues, it finally just worked itself out, no problems now at 35k. What Steven says it right, always report issues, even if it goes out of warranty, you have a record of problems, it will help you in the end.

BSPX

Reaction score
mine used to do that in 1st and 2nd, then it just went away. I have 1200 miles

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
talk to the dealership about it, see what they say.
Then try switching to some redline MT-90 tranny fluid. I was suprised at the differance it made to the shifts. :top:

1sikXR

Reaction score
mine does the same thing. I'm at 12k but i gotta bring it in for the clutch and exhaust manifold recall so i'll have them take a look at that.

Top Bottom