Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4 wheel parts 50th anniversary party

jncomatrix

Reaction score
4 Wheel Parts is celebrating 50 years in business. We are having a show and shine on June 18th. It is open to all makes and models. The festivities included and are being added to everyday are vendors, bikini car wash, models, milk chugging contest, burnout contest, club discounts, sale pricing deep discounts, and bbq will be on hand too.

Come join us to celebrate a company wide party at 4 Wheel Parts 18121 alderwood mall pkwy lynnwood wa 98036 4257121366

michael kelley
store manager
sea@4wheelparts.com

please rsvp!!!!!!!!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
milk chugging contest
:laugh:

Reminds me of this-->

tumblr_l82ml0WLPZ1qadygwo1_500.jpg

arizonacatjetton

Reaction score
Hey this sounds like a good time, I will definetly hit this up! Come on XR's in the Seattle area lets make a good showing!

bangbang

Reaction score
hey i got to work on that sat, not for sure wat time ill be off it should be kinda early. wat time is it going to be at. it would be good to see some other xs im a new x owner

jncomatrix

Reaction score
The festivites keep getting better!

Dirtfish
cartoys
nwautosalon
reverie bbq
nr4e
will all be here with vehicles on display

several bikini girls will be here too! Get your whip washed!

9-5 june 18th 4 wheel parts lynnwood wa

bangbang

Reaction score
sounds good and it looks like i might be able to make it i get off bout 1 on sat. i just met a guy that just got a x and i told him bout this sight i dont know if he got on yet but i might bring him too

Top Bottom