Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

808 xrunner in oahu

xrunish

Reaction score
i have never seen so many xrunners around, maybe its because its a small island... but i have seen alot dropped and all i can say is props.. all the xrunners look great... :rockon:

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
yah bro there are millions here.. sometimes i wish they were more rare like the s-runners

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Ya X2 what royal hawaiian said! I just hope not to see n e riced ones! I mean I hate when guys get a nice vehicle, and mess it up! U want a nice car, turn 2 JDM

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
I've always wondered what the percentage in population to the amount of X runners is, I wonder if someone that works for DMV has that information, it would be great to be labeled. Oahu, official home of Most X-runner's per capita.

xrunish

Reaction score
yeah im in oahu, and ive seen xrunners from virginia, IL, and california.. so far oahu has the most

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
ur bound to see at least 2 a day.. and ur bound to run into someone you know at least once a week

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Ya X2 what royal hawaiian said! I just hope not to see n e riced ones! I mean I hate when guys get a nice vehicle, and mess it up! U want a nice car, turn 2 JDM

LOL yeah turn to me, J/K.. :biggrin: yeah my truck is a bit ricey. But in all its different.

I<3JDM

Reaction score
yeah im in oahu, and ive seen xrunners from virginia, IL, and california.. so far oahu has the most

Yeah oahu has a large amount of xrunners here. Im thinking the truck scene here is very popular. You got tundra's, titan's, hardbody's, colorado's etc. Dude, even get alot of girls driving trucks here. My GF drives a 2005 f150 triton V8 lol. You cant go wrong if you get one truck on the islands. You got the beach, the sun, also you can ride in the truck beds here(no kids). LMAO get guys that drives cars here, they even want a truck of thier own. That's HAWAII for ya.

xrunish

Reaction score
i negotiate for orders this november and transfer next august, im going to try my hardest to do my last 2 years in the navy in hawaii... bring my xrunner down and meet up with a couple of the locals and get some local grind.

Edgeman

Reaction score
i have never seen so many xrunners around, maybe its because its a small island... but i have seen alot dropped and all i can say is props.. all the xrunners look great... :rockon:

Yeah, there are almost 1400 sightings in Hawaii to date on this board (see the "Official Hawaiian" thread below)

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
i negotiate for orders this november and transfer next august, im going to try my hardest to do my last 2 years in the navy in hawaii... bring my xrunner down and meet up with a couple of the locals and get some local grind.

do it! you'd be the first URD SC on the islands and you'd be more than welcomed

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
props to the guys in Hawaii. I fricken love x-runners, wish they're were more meets out here in kansas....but unfortunely, im the only one in my area with an X. its funny, I get "dude, thats a nice TUNDRA". I just laugh and correct them.

xrunish

Reaction score
TRD XRUNNER!!! I JUST SAW YOUR RIDE 2 DAYS AGO AT ALA MOANA SHOPPING CENTER!! SIIIICK SET UP BRO!!! i love the splitter you have inthe front

Top Bottom