Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS A friendly reminder to donate?!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Never got the PM, but donate when I can anyways.
Thanks for keeping on top of things!

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
never got the pm either.. but i plan to donate some money next paycheck:top:

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
I didn't get a message, but I did donate as I did last year, but no offense taking.

Though it's not my place to say anything...I think everyone should donate a little something, only if it's $5. I don't know much about cars which I'm not afraid to admit, but this site is very helpful to us novices.

Not to mention the national and local brother hood of X-runners. The vendors are a big help as well. Anyway...just my thoughts!

Keep up the good work Klint aka K2!

blackx07

Reaction score
how can i donate?

nevermind.
found it

i just donated :smile:

Last edited:

blazinx

Reaction score
ya i got that pm and i was like thats wierd but it got me thinkn that ive been on here a while and have never donated so i did ....... it wasnt munch since money is tight but its something to help b/c every little bite helps

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to take a second and thank everyone that has donated in the past week. You guys really are awesome. Even after explicitly TELLING you guys not to donate, you took it upon yourselves to give. I really appreciate every single donation - from $5.00 - $100.00. Every little bit helps!

I had setup a goal of $120/mo to help with operating costs and you guys have already supplied enough donations to help carry XRU through April 2009. :rock:

THANK YOU!

I sincerely appreciate everyone's help in keeping the lights on here by sharing the cost. Your generosity is definitely noted - not just on the homepage - but personally as well.

XRU FTW!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I wanted to take a second and thank everyone that has donated in the past week. You guys really are awesome. Even after explicitly TELLING you guys not to donate, you took it upon yourselves to give. I really appreciate every single donation - from $5.00 - $100.00. Every little bit helps!

I had setup a goal of $120/mo to help with operating costs and you guys have already supplied enough donations to help carry XRU through April 2009. :rock:

THANK YOU!

I sincerely appreciate everyone's help in keeping the lights on here by sharing the cost. Your generosity is definitely noted - not just on the homepage - but personally as well.

XRU FTW!

no problem klint...i know i haven't donated yet...but don't you worry i'll be donating on my next pay check bro...:top:

thanks again for making this forum feel more like a family then just a information based website...you and the other administrator/moderators do an awesome job and i greatly appreciate it.

Jay

Top Bottom