Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Nw Meet Is It Possible?

jncomatrix

Reaction score
can we get together? I have had my x for 2 years now and have yet to have a meet let alone see many on the road. Saturdays work for me or sundays or friday nights whatever. Anyone want to meet this weekend? Next? Lets make this happen.

RedXr

Reaction score
wow dude.. thats a 8+ hour trip for me:frown:. Maybe if we could meet in the middle:dontknow:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
You're only about an hour and a half, maybe 2 from me. I'm in Tacoma/Fort Lewis area. There's a few of us down here, hit us up.

jncomatrix

Reaction score
How About Next Saturday April 5 Th After 6 Pm Or Anytime Next Sunday April 6th? Seattle Or Tacoma Area? Alki? Great For Pics And A Cruise.

Xfataldesires

Reaction score
if i ever get to go vivst my auntie can i let you all know i wanna see some XR's up in washington my auntie lives in puyullup or i think its spelled like that lol goodluck have fun

quickshift93

Reaction score
farrelli's pizza thursday april 3rd...can anyone make it???? farrelli's pizza in dupont

jncomatrix

Reaction score
thats a no go for me since I drive my company demo during the week. a 07 tundra crewmax with 6inch lift 20 inch wheels and 35 inch tires and lots of other goodies. Weekends is when I drive the X.

46&2_X

Reaction score
Man it's been awhile since anyone posted here huh?

And everybody lives frickin south of me:eviltongue:! Well, one person doesn't heh.

I live right next to Marysville.

46&2_X

Reaction score
when we meetin up? where next to mville

When I'm not working :laugh:.... and when it's not raining. I mean seriously, I thought we were in for a nice long hot summer. Then everything just crapped out on me. Bah I need a weather control mod for my X.

Granite Falls, nobody seems to know where that is.

RJDoute

Reaction score
I'm currently in Texas doing some work with 20th SUPCOM but I'll be home this weekend. Gonna spend some family time then I'm, as always, up for a meet. We've been trying forever with no luck, we need someone with apparently more organizational skills than me, because I can never pull it together. lol

Someone let me know and I'll cruise the X wherever. :top:

Ryan

46&2_X

Reaction score
I'm currently in Texas doing some work with 20th SUPCOM but I'll be home this weekend. Gonna spend some family time then I'm, as always, up for a meet. We've been trying forever with no luck, we need someone with apparently more organizational skills than me, because I can never pull it together. lol

Someone let me know and I'll cruise the X wherever. :top:

Ryan

You sound like me. That's why the G/F has to take care of everything. I get so scatterbrained I think I would lose my limbs if they weren't attached.

I'm more than likely working this weekend. But if something comes up I could always cut out early ;).

THE MACF

Reaction score
Is there any chance of a Christmas/New Years meet going on this year? There's a good chance I'm going to be driving my X up to my parent's before I deploy.

RJDoute

Reaction score
You're driving from FL to WA? That's some serious committment! If you make that drive, we'll have to throw some type of wild ****ing party, erm... meet, in your honor. I deploy in March myself, so we can do a huge bash. :top:

Let us know when you're coming here and where to.

Ryan

Top Bottom