Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Access Lorado bedcover in Seattle?

Ridelow

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is any shops in the Seattle area, open saturdays, that have the Acces Lorado cover in stock for our trucks?

I wanted to buy one but the shipping here was insane, so my girlfriend has one day in Seattle today and could pick one up if anyone knows a place..

Thanks

M

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Thread moved: XR-Underground » Events & Regional Discussion » Regional X-Runner Events » Pacific Northwest

Ridelow

Reaction score
anyone?

My girl got one day left and it would have been nice to have her pick up one instead of shipping it :hmmmm2:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score

Ridelow

Reaction score
thanks!

Does any of the toyota dealers sell any decent cover?
any other you can think of camparable to acces lorado?

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
your welcome bro...

talk to steve (BSP06XRU)...:top: he has the Pace-Edwards Full Metal Tonneau Cover...its BA...would have got that if I didn't go snowboarding every weekend...

Ridelow

Reaction score
Wow the Pace edwards look sick!

I want one of those!

Abit much for my girl to bring on the plane i guess but hell..
I might se what I can do with shipping on this thing.. Might be going for surf expo in august so it could be a good time to pick one up!

sixstringdave

Reaction score
i really like the laredo one. I would need one that rolls up tight like that cause i use the bed for hauling stuff quite a bit. None of my friends have a truck so im always helping them move stuff:eviltongue:.

Looking at their site now.. i dont know which one i would order for the tacoma. im assuming the long bed one?

But will they work with our "special" bed?

Top Bottom