Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Access Lorado Tonneau Cover Installed! ** PICS **

KX7

Reaction score
Looks good the install on those is easy too.

rice247

Reaction score
I am in the market for a tonneau cover....that one looks really good. I wonder if it will work with the tailgate spoiler though.

Is it a velcro rollup or does it slide in and out?

shaX 07

Reaction score
I am in the market for a tonneau cover....that one looks really good. I wonder if it will work with the tailgate spoiler though.

Is it a velcro rollup or does it slide in and out?

It is velcro but the end locks into place so it's not just velcro holding it down. The velcro itself is more of a supplement to the locking in place of the end.

rice247

Reaction score
Ok, so with the tailgate locked, you can't get in to the bed right?

shaX 07

Reaction score
Ok, so with the tailgate locked, you can't get in to the bed right?

Well it doesn't actually lock or lock the tailgate, it just keeps the end of the tonneau secure. You can still open the tailgate with this tonneau, unless you add some sort of locking system but I haven't seen such a device to be used with a soft tonneau..

lvxr

Reaction score
wow that looks really nice...i have mixed opinions about tonneau's...but when they look good i give em them :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
Well it doesn't actually lock or lock the tailgate, it just keeps the end of the tonneau secure. You can still open the tailgate with this tonneau, unless you add some sort of locking system but I haven't seen such a device to be used with a soft tonneau..

Get a Pop N Lock tailgate lock for that thing:top: it mounts right next to the handle, looks factory also!

moonrunner

Reaction score
I have the same cover on my SWB for 4 yrs. and never had a problem with it. Anyone that wants to buy a soft cover will be very happy with the Access Tonneau Cover.

rice247

Reaction score
I have a pop n lock tailgate lock....I just wanted to know if it was possible to open the cover with the tailgate closed and locked.

Murderface

Reaction score
I have a pop n lock tailgate lock....I just wanted to know if it was possible to open the cover with the tailgate closed and locked.

Nope! Is there a reason that u need too? It's not that big a deal to swing the tailgate down to open the cover. It is truely an excellant cover u won't be disappointed

rice247

Reaction score
Not really, just wondering if it I could leave some stuff in the bed without worrying about people being able to open it up.

It's looking like maybe this cover or maybe a rollup on like the Bak rollbak or something

thanks man :top:

JonnieBaker

Reaction score
Yes but they can be put back on after you install the tonneau rails.

even with the tie down hook?

I've done my research and came across the "access original" (on tonneaucoversworld.com) that gives 1 1/2 in. clearance over the rails. According to the phone salesman, he said that its the only cover he recommends that will fit the tie down hooks with bed rails.

Top Bottom