Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adams polishes wax review

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
I know this isn't a tacoma, but I've used this on my old xrunner a few times for a flawless shine...

some of you may or may not have heard of Adams Polishes

if you havnt, I would suggest getting you some of this stuff! It is the easiest, most effective wax I have ever used.

all of the following pictures are the items I used to get a flawless shine on my 2010 Graphite Gray Evo X Special Edition

get your favorite car soap, a bucket, and the following items for an amazing show room quality finish. I am highly pleased with the outcome of this stuff.

1. adams buttery car wax

2. great white waffle towel (drying)

3. double plush microfiber (wax removal)

4. yellow applicator (self explanatory)

wash the car and dry with the great white waffle towel. this towel absorbs more water, and leaves no streaks. better than any shammy towel ive ever used.

follow the directions on the back of the wax bottle once your car is dry, and presto! shiny car!

justin13703

Reaction score
Back when I had my G8 Adam's stuff was real big with the community. It seems like that was what everybody used, I've never personally used any of it but all I've ever heard is good things about them.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
This stuff works really great, a lot of recommendations from exotic car owners!

Top Bottom