Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

aftermarket projectors

Stevenredx

Reaction score
dude those look aswesome.. i wish the lights didnt have all that extra junk in them.

DOGO X

Reaction score
400! Not bad at all Hi and Low beam ?

Sykotic336

Reaction score
I'm not tryna say anything bad or in a negative way but...

Maybe if I keep looking at them i'll like it because thats how I usually am lmao and maybe im jelous that you can get those kind of things :D

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I say they probabley look alittle better in person :hmmmm2:

Deviant

Reaction score
Cutoff ain't bad... and for $400 that's a good deal. Not feeling the Mazda look though. Looks good on Mazda cars though...

DOGO X

Reaction score
Cutoff ain't bad... and for $400 that's a good deal. Not feeling the Mazda look though. Looks good on Mazda cars though...

It cross my mind zoom zoom :biggrin:

I kind of like them, good for you bro :top:

blackX

Reaction score
I was browsing ebay and saw these projectors and I think they are the same http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-0...QitemZ290096217509QQtcZphoto#ebayphotohosting
I think they look alright and are only 220.. any thoughts or comments?

edit: I think they would look better without the eyelid like blackx has but idk, anyone seen any other pics of these installed?

please keep in these do not have the HIDs like the ones i got. i had them on about a week without the eyelids and i did not care for the leds. i wish the did not have the leds at all and then i would not have needed the eyelids.

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Nice job!!! The eylids really make a difference. The overall look makes the XR look mean. :top:

06DarkXXX

Reaction score
i'm really kinda liking these lights...i wasn't too sure on how they would look. just a few questions for ya:

1) can you take some pics with out the eyelids?
and
2) would regular eyelids work the same way?

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i wouldnt run them without a eyelid, there is to much going on. I may get a set, since my new eyelids cover more than a c2c one, but not as much as that one he made.

blackX

Reaction score
i'm really kinda liking these lights...i wasn't too sure on how they would look. just a few questions for ya:

1) can you take some pics with out the eyelids?
and
2) would regular eyelids work the same way?

i will not take them off, unless you want to pay for a new set. what do you mean regular eyelids? i had these made to cover the 3 leds.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
the regular ones he speaks of are the C2C type not the glass ones:top: or the what I refer to the angry eyelids.

06DarkXXX

Reaction score
yes the "angry eyelids" thats what i meant...and i'll give ya a dollar. hell i'll even throw in my didgy cam so you can take pics

2006nightrider

Reaction score
has anyone had any problems with an HID kit in the projector headlights...i heard that they would burn up the projector housing...thats the main reason why i kinda stayed away from them so far....any input on this?

Top Bottom