Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Aftermarket sway bars

Nashman

Reaction score
After looking no one makes a set besides hellwig but they are a waste of time since they are stock size and the rear is smaller.
Has any one thought of call companies like st, white line, etc and seeing if they will make a set ?

Coupe

Reaction score
XII Performance used to make both front & rear.

I would try them.

I have a set on my truck and they are definitely worth the money.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
XII performance makes them but right now they don't have the front one. They still have a s few of the tears left. The manufacture that was making them won't make them without a larger order so right now they are looking for a new place to make them.

Nashman

Reaction score
or get some like white line to make a set that can be sold to a bigger market

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought SgtBadA had dibs on those lol.

No such thing as "dibs" in the real world, I will wait a few days to hear from him but if not then money talks... If someone else shows interest I'll entertain it but I would pm SgtBadA first...

If you can't tell calling "dibs" on forums drives me nuts!

x-runner kid

Reaction score
No such thing as "dibs" in the real world, I will wait a few days to hear from him but if not then money talks... If someone else shows interest I'll entertain it but I would pm SgtBadA first...

If you can't tell calling "dibs" on forums drives me nuts!

I hear ya. I only call dibs if I have the money and I am waiting for a response and where to send it.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Wonder how many people with cash in hand, woukd be necessary to be able to have XII Performance get another batch?

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Wonder how many people with cash in hand, woukd be necessary to be able to have XII Performance get another batch?

From what any told me on the phone a few weeks ago was that they have to order them by the pallet which is about 10 grand worth of bars so that's a rather large order to fill

Nashman

Reaction score
kinda silly if you have the demand why not buy whne they are pretty much the only peopel that sell bars for these trucsk that are better then stock x runner and way better then stock tacoma bars further more the toyota tacoma being the #1 selling mid sized truck

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Because that's a lot of money to be out of pocket with no for sure market. You may only be out that money for a small amount of time or you could be out that money for months. They have them made and hold the designs for them so the company that manufactures them can't make them without their permission. I don't blame them I would take my plans somewhere else as well.

Coupe

Reaction score
kinda silly if you have the demand why not buy whne they are pretty much the only peopel that sell bars for these trucsk that are better then stock x runner and way better then stock tacoma bars further more the toyota tacoma being the #1 selling mid sized truck

Obviously the demand is not there.

The 4 x 4 crowd is not going to be interested and the X-Runner is a dying breed.

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
I'd be interested. It's one of the last things I need for suspension anyway. Too bad TTC doesn't have dual trac bars anymore.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Yea the Demand has died down. Stock Tacoma owners don't need sway bars

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have to have a custom one made. The idea which keeps coming to mind is the "Race sway bars" on Forza. A bar with splines and boltable arms extending to the end links.

Nashman

Reaction score
Have to have a custom one made. The idea which keeps coming to mind is the "Race sway bars" on Forza. A bar with splines and boltable arms extending to the end links.

The term I know is torsion bar sway bar

Any who hell wig makes a bar it just the stock size and smaller one for the rear i was going to call the rd deparment and ask them if they could make a new bar that is if the hype is there

they have the bend just need to step up the bar size

the last gen truck is becoming a new thing in mini truck world

and in japan the new thing is mini truck and is growing fast

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
Torsion bar? These ain't no Ford Rangers lol

The term I know is torsion bar sway bar

Any who hell wig makes a bar it just the stock size and smaller one for the rear i was going to call the rd deparment and ask them if they could make a new bar that is if the hype is there

they have the bend just need to step up the bar size

the last gen truck is becoming a new thing in mini truck world

and in japan the new thing is mini truck and is growing fast

Top Bottom