Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Against an import

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
My bone stock 15' xrunner raced against an Acura integra GSR. I was on a red light when a yellow 4 door car pulled up next to me n we had a run.. He had intake, intake manifold, headers, full exhaust, and a chipped Ecu. I just pulled on him right off the line, chirping gears and all! So we tried on the freeway and samething, I just take off on the third honk! These trucks aren't that sluggish at all lol

sonic555u

Reaction score
Wow! thats really good, you must be very good at shifting I remember loosing to my buddy in his integra. My x-runner was completely stock, he had everything you mention and carbon fiber parts, This was a three way race s-runner vs x-runner vs Integra. We raced in a sanction location permitted by the local government of tijuana mexico. Heres the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed2aTzusEKg

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
Wow! thats really good, you must be very good at shifting I remember loosing to my buddy in his integra. My x-runner was completely stock, he had everything you mention and carbon fiber parts, This was a three way race s-runner vs x-runner vs Integra. We raced in a sanction location permitted by the local government of tijuana mexico. Heres the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed2aTzusEKg

Lol yeah I get that a lot. I can chirp 2nd gear and 3rd gear. Would be better if I had a short ahifter though. In my honda days I would beat a lot of people with my stock non-vtec intrgra motor and people was in so disbelief I had to pop my hood lol.

sonic555u

Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean, for some reason these transmission dont like to be shifted hard and fast or shifted at a high rpm and if that's not enough its a bitch to make the tires stick without getting stuck and be burning out instead of taking off. I must be sweat living in HI you guys are still fortunate to be able buy an x-runner out here they are discontinued for some dumb reason.

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean, for some reason these transmission dont like to be shifted hard and fast or shifted at a high rpm and if that's not enough its a bitch to make the tires stick without getting stuck and be burning out instead of taking off. I must be sweat living in HI you guys are still fortunate to be able buy an x-runner out here they are discontinued for some dumb reason.

Yea these trucks do have some torque. There would b le no other truck I would buy so I was fortunate enough they made it for one more of its last year

Top Bottom