Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Air Freshner

07XR808

Reaction score
What air freshener do you folks use? I use Carall's Glare (The silver one or blue one)
af0012.jpg
carall_glare_pure_squash_air_freshener.jpg

Or the one they sell at Walmart or Don Quijote...its a Korean one with apple scent

Last edited:

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
ri use some korean one (im not korean im Flip) ... its in a little glass ... its silver and glittery ... and like jello ... i think it says luxury or something :top:

07XR808

Reaction score
yer link dont work bro ... anywho ... i use some korean one to ... its in a little glass ... its silver and glittery ... and like jello ... i think it says luxury or something :top:

Is that the one you are talking about^^^?

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
hahaha yeah duh me ... i dont really look at the name ... i just use it cuz it smells good ... kinda pricey

Troskey

Reaction score
i still have that new car smell in mine...so no air freshners for me yet...

07xrunner

Reaction score
cause it is still new :laugh:

im jealous :thumpdown:
ha ha yeah ive had it since december and already have 9,000 miles on her lol
i drive alot :biggrin: 60 miles one way to work :thumpdown: but i get to spend lots of quality time with my xr ..wouldnt have it any other way

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
I got my XR and it smelt like new car smell. Then I got it home and it was cold the next day and I cranked the heat.. and it turns out the Asshole I got it from smoked. So now my truck has that nasty lingering odor from smoke :thumpdown: :motz: :argh: :bawling:

XDsm

Reaction score
I got my XR and it smelt like new car smell. Then I got it home and it was cold the next day and I cranked the heat.. and it turns out the Asshole I got it from smoked. So now my truck has that nasty lingering odor from smoke :thumpdown: :motz: :argh: :bawling:

That sucks. I've about bitch-slapped my friends who tried to light up in my truck. I'm like you just need to hold off until you are out of the truck. I hate that smell:argh:

shook

Reaction score
What air freshener do you folks use? I use Carall's Glare (The silver one or blue one)
af0012.jpg
[IMG:top: ]http://www.shopresponse.com/carall_glare_pure_squash_air_freshener.jpg[/IMG]

Or the one they sell at Walmart or Don Quijote...its a Korean one with apple scent

I use this exact same one, the silver one :top:

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
That sucks. I've about bitch-slapped my friends who tried to light up in my truck. I'm like you just need to hold off until you are out of the truck. I hate that smell:argh:

I do aswell, I absolutely HATE cigarettes and their smell . I was pissed at the dealership they told me they didn't know.

Damn liars :motz:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I do aswell, I absolutely HATE cigarettes and their smell . I was pissed at the dealership they told me they didn't know.

Damn liars :motz:

I hate that i ever got addicted to the damn things but i try not to do it in my baby as much as i can....:thumpdown:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I don't even use an air freshner but people always say it smells good inside for some reason.:dontknow:

Top Bottom