Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Air Freshner

Sykotic336

Reaction score
Like everyone else mine still smells new and I know theres a air freshener that makes your car smell more like brand new lol you can simply purchase it at longs... and if you go gimme a call and ill give you discount :D

The air freshner i used in my old car was a treefrog or something " apple " scent. Its f'n awesome you can buy it at longs LMFAO

07XR808

Reaction score
Like everyone else mine still smells new and I know theres a air freshener that makes your car smell more like brand new lol you can simply purchase it at longs... and if you go gimme a call and ill give you discount :D

The air freshner i used in my old car was a treefrog or something " apple " scent. Its f'n awesome you can buy it at longs LMFAO

Yeah Tree Frog Apple is good too. My second choice besides the Carall EG Forest/Squash. Which Long's do you work at?

Sykotic336

Reaction score
Yeah Tree Frog Apple is good too. My second choice besides the Carall EG Forest/Squash. Which Long's do you work at?

Kahala and if your lucky you'll see my xr lol but either way i can get discount at all the longs

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
I just take a real apple and cut part of the top off and leave it in the cup holder in back of the armrest smells good for weeks

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
i dont like all those fruity smellin air freshners... i use dryer sheets. put a few new ones under the seat every time i vacuum the x out. and they kinda work like baking soda, they soak up smells. like fast food. hate it when cars smell like french fries..lol

but the dryer sheets give a nice "clean" smell, without being overbearing.

07XR808

Reaction score
Kahala and if your lucky you'll see my xr lol but either way i can get discount at all the longs

No wonder I've seen a black XR parked in the parking lot a couple times. Do you usually park on the bottom level? If so thats risky with all the old people and all. lol. O ya i seen your truck at KCC yesterday too

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
What air freshener do you folks use? I use Carall's Glare (The silver one or blue one)
af0012.jpg
carall_glare_pure_squash_air_freshener.jpg

Or the one they sell at Walmart or Don Quijote...its a Korean one with apple scent

I bought one of these and wasn't that impressed with it. Then I met up with shook last night and we went to DAIE (Don Quijote) and bought another to have 2 in my car. It smells AWESOME NOW!!! Only problem is I bought 2 blue colored one's and they both have a different smell even though the case say's it's the same. :dontknow: I LIKE IT NOW!!!

07XR808

Reaction score
I bought one of these and wasn't that impressed with it. Then I met up with shook last night and we went to DAIE (Don Quijote) and bought another to have 2 in my car. It smells AWESOME NOW!!! Only problem is I bought 2 blue colored one's and they both have a different smell even though the case say's it's the same. :dontknow: I LIKE IT NOW!!!

Yeah i personally like the #3 the best...the blue ones, eh, not so good.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Yeah i personally like the #3 the best...the blue ones, eh, not so good.

Well what's funny is the second blue one I bought smells exactly like the #3. But Blue. My first blue one I bought sort of smells like that.

07XR808

Reaction score
Well what's funny is the second blue one I bought smells exactly like the #3. But Blue. My first blue one I bought sort of smells like that.

Yeah so you went to Don Quiote in Kailua? I never tried looking at the other stores yet

Top Bottom