Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

All Trd 4.0 S/c Videos

TacoInvader

Reaction score
I think most on here have been recommending not to go over 8.5 psi on stock internals..

trd_sport

Reaction score
hahaha then all you TRD •XR•XR•XR•XR talkers could sit on it :eviltongue: :biggrin:
show us some proof before you start running your mouth:biggrin: :top:
where's the dyno????:dontknow:

The guy on ct ran a 15.8 and then 14.4 w/ the s/c....I think he could see 13's with his current setup. 1st gear must be nuts

07XR808

Reaction score

The guy on ct ran a 15.8 and then 14.4 w/ the s/c....I think he could see 13's with his current setup. 1st gear must be nuts

high 13's is definitely possible with a stock setup with trd blower. i think traction is the number one issue, but even with not full traction i still could see maybe a 13.9

Nicodemus454

Reaction score

I was being hypathetical.
but yeah my work hours havent allowed me enough time yet to go get it dyno'd. The shop is only open the exact hours i work...

yeah i definately see high 13's on a good run... and that guy who ran 14.4 only ran 1 run.. so that wasnt even a 'best' run

Murderface

Reaction score
Just had to bump this old ass thread for all those that are still on here.
Def some funny shit going on in here:laugh:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
hahahaha hell yea!

We had no clue what our little MP90 was capable of with this engine on pump gas with cats!!!!

This was MK1 vs. TRD days... Hmmm where did that argument ever go? :laugh::laugh:

Our TRD setup sure has proven to be a nice kit, they did us right this time around.

I still cant believe what I got away with on 93 octane gasohol with this roots and a stock 1GR.

Top Bottom