Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Amps under the seats

JBoogie

Reaction score
Do u push them all the way forward, mount them side ways or what. Im trying to minimize the seat scratching the amp up.

wshsbears

Reaction score
theres a spot on the front right under the driver seat that is raised b/c of wires underneath but i just mounted mine straight under the seat a little to the left b/c of that bump. i don't move my seats often, so it doesn't scratch my amp, but it shouldn't scratch it anyways.

as for the passenger seat, u have to cut out or flip the bar

blueballs

Reaction score
i have my amp under the drive seat and i like and it looks good

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I also have my amp under the drivers seat. Its preety good sized amp and I have no problems with my seat scratching it up or even touching it.
Slide it under there and tuck the wires away so they won't get in the track and you should be set :top:

NaboXrunner

Reaction score
can i get a link for and amp to put under the seats :D i have a huge jl that my friend gave me want to get rid of it :D

WallasX

Reaction score
Yea no problems here either with my amp getting scratched up
100_0016.jpg

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I was wondering where i was going to mount my future amp, now you guys gave me idea...

lucke

Reaction score
my mono amp fit under the passenger seat without having to cut/remove the bar

dwayne53

Reaction score
i have my orion amp mounted under my seat and it fits perfectly....plus whenever its on it has blue led light/s on the front that lights up my floor board:)

XDsm

Reaction score
I have my long 4 channel mounted underneath the drivers side. It fits under the seat with no problem. My mono is mounted behind my passengers seat. I did this partly bc of the hump on the floor under the passenger seat as well as the seat bar but mostly bc I mounted the AVIC's hideaway unit and XM tuner under the seat as well. The hideaway and XM tuner box are gone now so I could technically move the amp under the seat more but I don't want to re-drill holes in my floor.

XrunnerAudio007.jpg

wchoy09

Reaction score
i have my amp under my seat. but the movement is a little limited but it doesnt really matter too much because if your the main driver the seat doesnt move that ofter anyway. I placed mine while i was moving my seat around so i could see how its slides.

nubz69

Reaction score
I have my amp under the drivers seat. I reused the stock wiring tracks and there was even an empty bolt hole under the sill plate where I bolted down the ground. It almost seems like the truck was made to have an amp there.

Top Bottom