Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AMSOIL

JayJay

Reaction score
Im an independent amsoil dealer. Im trying to get my name out there and sale some oil

PAXR

Reaction score
Read the white paper report. Amsoil is amazing.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
I would check into the rules section here: (Particularly regarding selling Items)

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=13994

Its very price efficiant, and would be nice having a go-to guy for some amsoil :)

P.S. I am not being a douche, just trying to keep you out of trouble :) Because I am coming up on an oil change myself ;)

PAXR

Reaction score
Im an independent amsoil dealer. Im trying to get my name out there and sale some oil

Get to the motocross tracks, dragstrips, dirt tracks... you'll get some attention.

Seperate yourself from the salesman. Amsoil sells itself.

eltus

Reaction score
JayJay, you should update your info. let us know where your located at. I'm sure that there is some here that may be in your local area or not to far from that would benefit from buying Amsoil products from you and not having to pay or wait for shipping.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Jayjay, you can be an official seller of Amsoil on this forum. You will need to become a vendor to do so.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
JayJay, see post #5 of this thread. All the information you'll need can be found in the link provided. :top:

PAXR

Reaction score
Can I use amsoil 75w90 gl5 in my transmission

BAD, gl-4 only in tranny. Just do some research on gl-5 and yellow metals. Our tranny is not the only issue. They are somewhat reliable with the correct fluid.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
BAD, gl-4 only in tranny. Just do some research on gl-5 and yellow metals. Our tranny is not the only issue. They are somewhat reliable with the correct fluid.

so changing our tranny fluid could prolong the life of our trannies than?

PAXR

Reaction score
For sure, our trannys are used in a lot of other vehicles, and not just toyotas. But the toyotas have the most issues. The oil is not the only problem, but definitely one of them, and can easily be changed. I don't care what oil you run, just make sure it is gl4. Not gl5 and not gl4/gl5.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
For sure, our trannys are used in a lot of other vehicles, and not just toyotas. But the toyotas have the most issues. The oil is not the only problem, but definitely one of them, and can easily be changed. I don't care what oil you run, just make sure it is gl4. Not gl5 and not gl4/gl5.

thanks for the info man!

Top Bottom