Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

And The 2008 World Champs are.....

eXuser01

Reaction score
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLES :biggrin::biggrin:

AND OH YEAH ALL YOU HATERS KEEP ON HATIN

SEE YALL LOSER NEXT SEASON :rock:

25611802.JPG

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
i'm honestly suprised at Lidge, i was pulling for the Devil Rays but gotta give credit to the Phils they played some great baseball.

Murderface

Reaction score
finally:rock: now maybe if there was a curse the rest of our teams will win:top: so far the SOUL(which i dont consider a major sports team but did win) and now the PHILS. i was 7 when the PHILS won in 80' and 10 when the 76'rs and not aloud to go. well im 35 as of tomorrow( nice B-day present PARADE) and im goin DAMNIT:motz:

eXuser01

Reaction score
YES phinally a phan hahahha i wanna go did u get tickets to the celebration

this is my first philadelphia win :rockon:

Murderface

Reaction score
no tickets for me, just got some redline stainless steel hood struts and getting carbon fiber eyelids too. also talked to my wife and think im gonna get some pulleys:top: so money is goin elsewhere

Murderface

Reaction score
didnt know they were free:thumpdown: thats a lot of people that are gonna be there:rock: both stadiums too

eXuser01

Reaction score
yea there are i got two tickets at the Lincoln Financial Field but i dont know if i can get off work

Yallrun

Reaction score
Happy for Brad Lidge! :top: When he was in Houston he had a few good saves and then he went through a bad slump. All Houston baseball fans were just downing him. Now look at him, Nice! Congrats Brad!

R

racerx

not haten just dont care for the devil rays or the phillies, dodger fan for life :biggrin:

Top Bottom