Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

and the winner is......

Shanes56

Reaction score
haha, you wont know until you get the package, please do not get your hopes up it is something small. But those of you that have responded I will get your packages out tomorrow :top:

I have purposefully been ignoring the questions about what people won, you will find out when it gets to your houses, but once again don't get your hopes up it is nothing fancy.

HAHA STRESS A LITTLE MORE :)

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
hey at least i won something :biggrin: thanks dude. so i'm guessing you have all my info and such?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I dont know if I would be openly advertising about small packages shane....you should know better :biggrin: I bet I could guess one of the items, and I bet it is one of the items Ive been wanting for a while...:biggrin: Not expensive either!!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
lol brosky I was playing :top: but I do want a LGC from you soon enough :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
ah hahahaha... He's in cahoots with DS. I can't wait to see what these "surprises" are :laugh:

Exploding cupcakes !!!

"the secret is in the frosting... but I'll never tell" ~ Peter Griffin

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
:secruity::secruity::secruity:hmmmmm...where's Ewa again.....:laugh: jk congrats bro!!!

HAWAII...:rockon: congrats boolay...:top: can't wait to see the pics...:biggrin: santa came early this year...

Top Bottom