Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

And these are the reasons I stopped riding

X-roller

Reaction score
I can't stand idiots like this.... mad props to the guys willing to ****in stand up to him while riding...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXPb3nnqdDo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

dramad1

Reaction score
Wow. I wonder what happend to the driver? Didn't look like it was looking to good for him in the end though. I kept thinking the car was gonna take them all out after they stopped. That dude needs his ass handed to him!!!!

SDXR619

Reaction score
I wonder if they jacked him up and then called the cops. Showed em the video and sent his ass to jail. What a jackass

CBRBob

Reaction score
So you stopped riding because what? Other people who ride are assholes? Then you should stop driving too.....

Gadget

Reaction score
Something does not pass the smell test here.

What started this?

What happened to set that guy off?

Why would motorcylcles keep putting themselves into a position where the guy could swerve into them and kill them?

There has to be more to this.

G

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Revenge....Dang good thing nobody got thrown off...man i know i would be pissed as all heck....Dude or chick bangin me n my bike. That wouldnt have been nice... Either way i wouldnt stop riding no how.

X-roller

Reaction score
So you stopped riding because what? Other people who ride are assholes? Then you should stop driving too.....

uhh... no... I almost got ran off the road by a guy that had some serious road rage.... not taking that lightly...

Something does not pass the smell test here.

What started this?

What happened to set that guy off?

Why would motorcylcles keep putting themselves into a position where the guy could swerve into them and kill them?

There has to be more to this.

G

From my understanding the guy was swerving and almost hit one of them while attempting to change lanes and the guy in the car only received drug charges after the incident.

Last edited:

rexrunner

Reaction score
I would have had all those bikers laid out if they tried that with me. Why antagonize the driver?

triumphx

Reaction score
uhh... no... I almost got ran off the road by a guy that had some serious road rage.... not taking that lightly...

Well theres 2 reasons this would of happened. 1. you were riding/acting like a jackass or 2. He did something wrong and you retaliated, I see it all the time. If you ride normal, mind your own, always have a plan B and ride like everyone is on the road to kill you there is nothing to be afraid of. If i was in that predicament the driver would have 4 flat tires as soon as he stopped and hhhmmm..... lets say a ruger lcp in his face til officers arrived

memario1214

Reaction score
I feel like the bikes just kept putting themselves in harms way by ****ing with the driver. Okay, he swerved toward you... Intentionally or not. Flip him off, call him some names, and be on your own way. I feel like both parties were at fault here honestly.

X-roller

Reaction score
Well theres 2 reasons this would of happened. 1. you were riding/acting like a jackass or 2. He did something wrong and you retaliated, I see it all the time. If you ride normal, mind your own, always have a plan B and ride like everyone is on the road to kill you there is nothing to be afraid of. If i was in that predicament the driver would have 4 flat tires as soon as he stopped and hhhmmm..... lets say a ruger lcp in his face til officers arrived

in all honesty I did nothing... he swerved into my lane and I revved the bike really loud so he could hear that someone was next to him... he swerved back and started flipping me off like it was my fault.... I just raised my hand and flipped him off cuz I had nothing to do with it....went on my merry way... he catches up to me at a light and starts yelling at me about how we are all crazy and aggressive riders and we shouldn't be allowed on the road...I just ignore him cuz I know it won't end well... well next thing I know I hear his car roaring up from behind and he gets next to me and taunts swerving into me... The second I get on it he swerves in my lane and clips me just enough to make me start swerving but keep control... I just keep on going and take the next turn. some driver's are just dicks. Albuquerque has some of the worst drivers...

JFrame

Reaction score
I see a bunch of ass hats on bikes but that car took it too far. If that was me and my group of friends it wouldn't have escalated that far but if he made contact with one of us by intentionally swerving at us it would have been all over for him once we stopped.

I've been "T-Boned" on my bike in an intersection after a driver ran a red light.

That's why I don't ride street anymore. Opened my eyes to how a 17yr old on her cell phone could have cost me my life. People just don't watch out for bikes, simple as that.

Last edited:

triumphx

Reaction score
^^I agree the bikes should of just burnt off and just got back riding. Although it comes down to common courtesy, you are in a 4000 lb car and he is on a 400 lb bike. Its like a 15 y/o and a 5 y/o getting into a fist fight, the 15 y/o should have enough common sense and courtesy to not knock the shit out of the 5 y/o. WTF am i talking about this country doesnt have and common sense or coutesy left.....its sad honestly

xrgilly

Reaction score
I have no respect for 90% of riders on the road most act like jackass's. Thinking they own the road and can ride anyway they want. With no respect for other motorists. With that said there are a lot of bad drivers on the road as well. But from what I see bikers take way more risks and create way more issues on the roadways

Bulldogger

Reaction score
I've been riding 30yrs no real problems sometimes people don't pay attention that is why when you are on a motorcycle you always have too. Some guys who ride, ride like douche bags and weave in and out of traffic, and then pass inbetween traveling cars and just piss people off. If I stopped doing things everytime something scarey happend I would never leave the house. :stupid: :rofl:

GR6RR

Reaction score
When I rode.. I got bumped into the next lane, there was a car in the next lane and I couldn't stop or avoid it. In the end, I woke up on the side of the road, broke right wrist, some road rash, and ambulance ready to take me to the ER. I rode for another 2 years after I healed up and decided I'm done riding next to cagers!

ModernPopeye

Reaction score
I've been riding 30yrs no real problems sometimes people don't pay attention that is why when you are on a motorcycle you always have too. Some guys who ride, ride like douche bags and weave in and out of traffic, and then pass inbetween traveling cars and just piss people off. If I stopped doing things everytime something scarey happend I would never leave the house. :stupid: :rofl:

Completely agree. Before joining the military I went to Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in Phoenix,Az. There were tons of students with bikes naturally that went to the school. I've never seen so much immature riding until moving there. If you ride/drive like an ***hole then expect to be treated as such. After watching that video and the way all of those guys were riding you deserve whatever misfortune came your way. Get the license plate, call it in as drunk/violent driver and move on. Those guys made the situation 10x worse by antagonizing this guy AND giving other fellow riders look like idiots. Lucky no one got shot or ran over, if they had I'd have labeled this video "PERFECT EXAMPLE OF NATURAL SELECTION" :laugh:

Top Bottom