Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

any meets soon?! AZ

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Can't do 10 but I might be able to meet up a little later, unfortunately waiting on someone else time and can't give a good time frame 12 maybe better for me.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Noon should be good but it will be a short time for me, sorry $&@! happens but may give some time to go for a quick drive back to the east side?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Should be there in about 30 minutes I too had things run late

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Thanks for coming down to Tucson, it is always good to see another X hope to see you both in Phoenix next month, hope my schedule is open for that meet!

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
Looks like 3-4 6lug guys are committed to the big meet from Tucson. Should chime into that thread I linked see if you guys could cruise up together.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I might have a deal coming through for some X-Runner parts that may be deliver on the 25th so if that's goes through I will not make the meet, sorry more part is a greater priority over showing what little I have! I'll keep my status updated though and as usual my Dad will tell me last minute when he is combing do that is still pending as well! Nothing is ever easy!

madtrucker

Reaction score
I would love to come up there, I just won't be in town till February. They don't let me out of my cage very much.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
My Dad is looking at the 25th for his visit, perfect timing. Will get confirmation soon but looks like I am out :argh:

Prise

Reaction score
Just moved to AZ in June and bought an X in October I would be down to chill.

Top Bottom