Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody make lowering/sport springs

project-c2

Reaction score
Has eibach or Ground Control had plans for releasing springs/coilovers for the X Runner. Trucks already been out since 05?:dontknow: I think 1.5-2.0 coils would be pretty sweet.

azjimi

Reaction score
Has eibach or Ground Control had plans for releasing springs/coilovers for the X Runner. Trucks already been out since 05?:dontknow: I think 1.5-2.0 coils would be pretty sweet.

Nobody makes any such thing & now that the XR will supposedly no longer be made after '07, nobody probably ever will & that's a cryin' shame! I was actually counting on something like that coming out in the next year or so. Now I'm stuck w/a lowering kit, which is NOT where it's at as far as ultimate performance.

07XR808

Reaction score

hey every x-runner owners should just e-mail eibach or tein for some coil overs....maybe they would get the picture

fbjxr

Reaction score
URD is supposed to be in the process of testing coilovers.

bartkwan

Reaction score
if they do come out with coiovers i will buy that •XR•XR•XR•XR

morcheez

Reaction score
wouldnt we still have camber issues with coilovers though :dontknow:

07XR808

Reaction score
creating coilovers for our truck would take a lot of work. i don't think a lot of companies such as eibach would be willing to make something for such a limited production vehicle. look at the 01-04 model 4X2 tacomas/s-runner's. nothing was made for them...it's a real long shot:argh:

project-c2

Reaction score
creating coilovers for our truck would take a lot of work. i don't think a lot of companies such as eibach would be willing to make something for such a limited production vehicle. look at the 01-04 model 4X2 tacomas/s-runner's. nothing was made for them...it's a real long shot:argh:

Actually. I was looking at my old ground control coil overs for my 91 Civic. I had Bilstein shocks front and rear. :stupido2: What GC did was, machine a collar for the sleeve. So you remove the spring perch and it sits on the snap ring and whola... Full coil overs. I will go make some measurements since I use to work with the Bilstein distributor in HI. :dontknow: But from what I see. If it's the same diameter, I just put those badboys on the front and I can order custom springs with a 2.5" ID with custom rate/length. But I noticed the X Runner springs are huge compared to Civic springs.:damnmate: That would be pretty cool. Just a thought. Need time to do it.

If not, someone give me an SOS perch and I'll machine a custom lower perch like them. :wink:

Top Bottom