Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

anyone know anything about these...

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I say try it!

If Jason could get some $30.00 traction bars to work, maybe these will too:dontknow:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
something like this would be great for upping the load capacity of the leafs.

By the looks of it, it spring loads the position of the rear shackle to keep the leaf from flattening out under load.

While they claim to prevent axle wrap.. i'd like to see it demonstrated, give em a try..

http://www.axlewrap.activesuspension.com/)

Tapp

Reaction score
I say try it!

If Jason could get some $30.00 traction bars to work, maybe these will too:dontknow:

maybe we can test them on your X, oh wait..your Scooby..no thats not it either..

whatever your drive these days.. :laugh:

looks like it might work!! i just wanted to see if any members on here had any experience with it or knew someone who has!! :top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
maybe we can test them on your X, oh wait..your Scooby..no thats not it either..

whatever your drive these days.. :laugh:
:laugh: What an asshole...

24eb19c.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I wonder if it will fit with our axle over the leaf set-up? Watching the installation video looks like it should. Looks like it would also work with the composite mono leaf. It would also drop us a little (the thickness of the mounting bracket).

Who's gonna try it first?

Vince77

Reaction score
I bet it would help, but you need something rigid to keep from wrapping at all.

Murderface

Reaction score
I don't know, it's kinda pricey. Mine as well spend $150 more and support URD:top:

Top Bottom