Anyone still around?

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by dj_lucas840, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Torspd

Torspd Moderator
    Staff Member

So the guy with the twin turbo LS XR, purchased the engine and transmission from you, and never paid in full to the agreed price???

2. dj_lucas840

dj_lucas840 Active Member

He actually had my parts to do my build! Pretty sure he sold off all my parts to work on his truck and to purchase other cars and start his dog breeding company, now everything of his has disappeared off of social media! Bad deal for me, great deal for him!

3. Cal Frez

Cal Frez New Member

Yep... still here, but cleaning up after Hurricane Irma, so have not checked in recently. Sorry guys. Miss you, too.
    The X is running strong, but still have to remove the passenger side skirt to prep it for re-attaching the interim snaps.
    Still learning the vehicle.
    Stay cool, guys and let me know when the next "show" is down here in Florida.
    Thanks,
    Cal

4. Torspd

Torspd Moderator
    Staff Member

All of nut jocking from Billy smashy, or whatever the fawk, and his smack talking. All at the vile expense of someone else. Damn. Terrible character. Sorry to hear man.

5. dj_lucas840

dj_lucas840 Active Member

Ya it sucks, a couple times thought maybe I should just part out and cut my losses, but thought again and well I couldnt, plan on being the only owner of my truck, plus have put way to much into it at this point haha

6. yayxrunner707

yayxrunner707 Active Member

Just got back into it. Had to sell my xrunner back in 08 and bought a single cab tundra sold that got an is350 sold that to buy a house, got a 84 beater Nissan pickup, broke down bought a 2012 genesis coupe, fucked up the oil pump and starved the motor so it's been sitting on blocks for 2 years, bought a 99 silverado single cab and finally after years of itching to get another x last weekend bought this on eBay