Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone??

Tunedx

Reaction score
Looking for the ultimate pad to run with TRD bbk. Came across Performance Friction Z-rated pads made for st-40 calipers. They claim to dust very min, no brake squeal and provide aggressive bite. Anyone running these pads please chime in I'm looking for a solution. I'm currently running Axis pads that came stock with my trd bbk.

CBRBob

Reaction score
Z-rated? never heard much beyond HH rated

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
You want a clean running pad, or you want a high performance pad with ultimate bite? Its my understanding you can't really have both. I'd go clean personally, that's just because I'm not hard on the brakes and diving into the corners or anything. I am still running factory brakes with the factory installed pads.

Tunedx

Reaction score
These Friction Performance z rated pads are supposed to be really good. Nothing but good reviews. I just wanna know if anyone on here is running them or has in the past.

You want a clean running pad, or you want a high performance pad with ultimate bite? Its my understanding you can't really have both. I'd go clean personally, that's just because I'm not hard on the brakes and diving into the corners or anything. I am still running factory brakes with the factory installed pads.

I want something that doesn't dust, has good bite and is quiet. There has to be something out there with these chararistics.

Last edited:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
He wants it to be like stock while not being stock. Lmao

Top Bottom