Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anzo headlights

Fish_On

Reaction score
Has anyone bought the anzo headlights for the 2012+ models? Looks qaulity and I would love to hear reviews.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Didn't have anything on the market until now, found these and damn that is a crazy price! Almost cheaper to do the retro yourself! Other than these the only way was to buy from someone that did the retro fit or do it yourself. This is new on the market for 2012+ but typically Anzo does a quality headlight they usually just need to be sealed around the perimeter!
http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com/Lighting/Anzo-Headlights

Fish_On

Reaction score
Yeah I was kinda hoping the price was because you're getting legit good qaulity... Hmmm. May guinea pig them.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Please do, I would hate to spend that much on crap, they are usually around 300 so these better be high quality stuff!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Light look kinda strange with the U-Bar.
Guess it would have to have the eyelids to complete the look! :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Eyelids are a must on any headlight to give that menacing look!

TRSAndrew

Reaction score
The performance is going to be worse than your stock headlights. Instead, what about a proper HID retrofit in your stock housings? It allows for a lot more customization, far better performance, and probably costs less!

Top Bottom