Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are these things 120 MPH proof?

chatt x

Reaction score
How much were the retro fit

A vendor on here did this. I had him do the retro in a new set of headlights so it was more expensive than just doing your stockers. I don't remember what the cost was for the individual parts but maybe someone will chime in that has done retro fit reciently. I'm pretty sure the vendor uses retrofitsource.

Looks good, how are the eyelids attached?

Double sided 3M tape.

Last edited:

TRSAndrew

Reaction score
That blue is certainly illegal, so the cop must've been busy or lazy to not cite you on that, believe it or not. :(

How does the cutoff look against a wall?

A vendor on here did this. I had him do the retro in a new set of headlights so it was more expensive than just doing your stockers. I don't remember what the cost was for the individual parts but maybe someone will chime in that has done retro fit reciently. I'm pretty sure the vendor uses retrofitsource.

If you're speaking in regards to those in the first post, those are generic projectors / universal shrouds / CCFL halos. We have those generic projectors available for $45 but they're not inspected, tested, nor tuned like those we recommend using instead from Morimoto.

Last edited:
Top Bottom