Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are You Annoyed By Ford's New Commercials?

Are you Annoyed by Ford's New Commercials?

• Yes! They are super annoying!

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • No, They don't bother me.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • I haven't seen them.

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
ROTMFFLMAO at the Old Spice commercial.

As far as Ford goes, I would own one right now at this point. I love what they're doing to their 2010 as far as electronics and gadgets go, and it's stock on all vehicles. The new Taurus SHO may not be the fastest vehicle or have the biggest turbos, but it most certainly is a step in the right direction. I applaud their bravado and wish them success. They're doing it way bigger than almost everyone else right now. :top:

rich017

Reaction score
Ford has been pumping out some good vehicles lately so they don't bother me. Financial they are one of the best automaker's out there and the technology in the vehicles is up there with BMW, etc...

I have played with IDS (Fords scan tool and diagnostics system) a little bit and it is quite remarkable what you can do with that thing and the capabilities the the vehicles have

The new 5.0 which is a completely new engine will be putting out 412hp and the new base models will be getting a brand new V6 that is basically an eco-boost without the boost

Last edited:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Ford has been pumping out some good vehicles lately so they don't bother me. Financial they are one of the best automaker's out there and the technology in the vehicles is up there with BMW, etc...

I have played with IDS (Fords scan tool and diagnostics system) a little bit and it is quite remarkable what you can do with that thing and the capabilities the the vehicles have

The new 5.0 which is a completely new engine will be putting out 412hp and the new base models will be getting a brand new V6 that is basically an eco-boost without the boost

Exactly. I was slightly ashamed to say it at first, but not anymore. The new higher model Fords blow my fully loaded IS350 out of the water technologically, and even some of the base models have the same features. :laugh:

rich017

Reaction score
Exactly. I was slightly ashamed to say it at first, but not anymore. The new higher model Fords blow my fully loaded IS350 out of the water technologically, and even some of the base models have the same features. :laugh:

yup. The F-150 will also be getting a new V8 that is over 400hp and the new GT will get 25mpg hwy. Hell the base V6 will have 305hp, 280TQ and get 30MPG.

RedXr

Reaction score
rich knows where its at right now. There is in fact the ecoboost twin turbo v6 as well. It has been said to create 400hp as well, but lately ive been reading 350...:dontknow: We'll have to wait and see. But numbers can show, because of toyotas focus being these recalls lately and legal issues, ford has pounced on it and numbers have surpassed the japanese automaker....:smile:

RedXr

Reaction score
:laugh: Fords not the only one taking advantage....

"Garage door company latest to take advantage of Toyota in tasteless way"

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/04/garage-door-company-latest-to-take-advantage-of-toyota-in-tastel/
garagedooradopt.jpg

rich017

Reaction score
Ford will also be making their own Diesels instead of NAVISTAR who has been making them for quite some time now.

This means a whole new diesel engine for the Super Duty line and the F-150 should have the option for a powerful Diesel in either 2011 or 2012

ceemeetwo

Reaction score
hahah i work for toyota and im lovin all the hits at us...the garage door one is funny and i read somewere this post that said..."hey guys, check out my new toyota keyboaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"......awsome lol.

shaX 07

Reaction score
Ok so I just saw one that does Not annoy me.. the one where the dude in the green jacket is sitting in the car, talking about running out of gas and they look up gas stations in the gps and they show the gas station prices.. That makes SENSE.

Singing horribly and saying this is my "jam car" does NOT make SENSE.

Lol just saw one that actually made me laugh.. the guy in the fusion saying he saw a guy in a prius and makes fun of the prius guy "you wish you had this" Lol. He will once his pedal gets stuck to the floor :top:

Last edited:
Top Bottom