Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

August 24th/Tucson/xr-underground & Tacoma World Meet

hrspwr236

Reaction score
So many people there is no way to keep up with everyone, hope the next one is just as big! Madtrucker, when you back in town?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That female looked attractive.

What happened to you? Would have been nice to see the BMW :top:

here are a few that i took.
it was great to meet you guys in person

Thanks for coming down, your X looked good, really wish I could have gotten the TRD wing. Hopefully you can make the next one! Hopefully we can have more time to meet with everyone.

Last edited:

Prise

Reaction score
Some real good looking pictures guys! Great too meet new faces and see old ones again.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I had a couple others but the my Co pilot could get the whole truck in without me having to be car lengths behind you. I thought this one was the best out of all of them.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I had a couple others but the my Co pilot could get the whole truck in without me having to be car lengths behind you. I thought this one was the best out of all of them.
I'm glad you posted it.

giox

Reaction score
gonna researcb on wheels what a good offset..

20inch wheels

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
gonna researcb on wheels what a good offset..

I will be more than happy to help you through the wheel size and offset, the best bet is to find something you like and can let you know if it fits and/or what it will look like. I would recommend 20x10.5 with a 25 mm offset, or a 20x9.5 with a 15 mm offset. Just let me know when you find something you like :top:

giox

Reaction score
if i do.. im gonna keep it a surprise.. like somebody i know heheh

hrspwr236

Reaction score
if i do.. im gonna keep it a surprise.. like somebody i know heheh

I guess you can say that's fair :hmmmm2: :laugh: you can always let me know wheel specs to let you know if your on the right track, if not there are a lot of wheel and tire calculators out there to help just know you have about 2" to fill on the outside of the current stock wheel face until you will be flush with the fender flares, you can Co with a very aggressive stance on the XR and don't let anyone say otherwise, you don't have to have a staggered wheel setup unless you want that look.

giox

Reaction score
koo thanl you i will let you know the spwcs tho for any ideas

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Just found out my tires did come off the ship, we are all going to have to wait some more :argh:

Top Bottom