Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Autozone Rebate on Mobil 1

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn I hope I still have my receipt! I just bought one of those jugs this weekend. GOOD FIND!

jmoore120

Reaction score
Oh one more thing, I'm in that Autozone rewards club (free to sign up) and I got a thing in the mail for 2 bonus points on my next purchase of $20 or more. So I went today and bought (2) 5qt Mobil One oil and 2 Mobil Oil filters. Had the cashier ring up 1 5qt oil-$26.99 (got my 1 point plus my 2 bonus points), had them ring up my other 5qt oil separately-$26.99 (got another point) then had them ring up my two oil filters together-$12.99 each=$25.98 (and got another point). So I got my 5 points all in one day and now I got my $20 credit on my reward card and I'll do the 2 mail-in-rebates for the oil and get another $20 in gift cards in the mail. I'll use my credit plus my gift cards to buy more stuff for another oil change later on. Pretty sweet. :rock:

If you're a Autozone Rewards member keep an eye on your mail, maybe you'll get the flyer I got.

If you don't know how it works here's a quick breakdown. You get 1 point for each transaction over $20 and when you get 5 points, you get a $20 credit. The trick is to do like I did and split up your purchases into $20+ transactions and not pay for them all together.

STONER-X

Reaction score
i get my Mobil one a wall mart... . its $27 for the 5Q jugg and $7 for the Mobil 1 M302 (big) oil filter.... but that is a good find fow-show

Top Bottom