Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AVIC-Z3 Release Date?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Anyone know when the Pioneer AVIC-Z3 is going to be released? I want an all in one double DIN GPS/DVD/CD Player except all the ones out now blow ass IMO. I am hoping that the Z3 is going to have 5V pre-outs and a decent EQ.

I think its stupid to of released the AVIC-Z2 with such advanced technology and have 2V pre-outs... It is keeping me from purchasing it actually.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
All the newer models of pioneer are 2v bro and Im pretty sure it will stay that way. Honestly though they have a real crisp sound from 2V. So maybe its under rated? Im happy with my D3 just need to add the toys to it.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I did a google search on the avic-z3.... no info to be found :thumpdown:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Left turn ahead....people always go tf is in the background if I'm on the phone. Thats right I navi my house I don't care haha

Bobby B

Reaction score
Anyone know when the Pioneer AVIC-Z3 is going to be released? I want an all in one double DIN GPS/DVD/CD Player except all the ones out now blow ass IMO. I am hoping that the Z3 is going to have 5V pre-outs and a decent EQ.

I think its stupid to of released the AVIC-Z2 with such advanced technology and have 2V pre-outs... It is keeping me from purchasing it actually.

I have this unit brand new in the box. If you are worried about the pre out voltage and EQ I recommend this one from ARC Audio.

http://www.arcaudio.com/arc-05/processors/xeq.htm

This one goes up 9 volt preouts and .005 THD. I had in my old Tacoma and I feel it's a much better EQ then Pioneer's unit will ever have.
I agree it's pointless to have 2 volt preouts

Top Bottom