Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Back in Black

Reaction score
Well my mourning of my 08 BSP is finally over. Picked up a pretty stock 09 today. Time to start saving for some mods.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I guess the old saying is correct. Once you go black...

First mod: Wheel/Tire combo that fits (or is that your winter setup?)!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Congrats, glad you have another set of wheels, those look ugly and tiny! Tonneau cover is a plus!

Reaction score
Yea their only 17s. The previous owner realized it was cheaper to buy wheels and tires vs just 22" tires. I'm not sure I like the 22s so I might just sell em. And then look into a nice set of 20s. Kinda,want to find the factory 18s for my winter tires tho as I agree these wheels aren't very appealing

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Yea their only 17s. The previous owner realized it was cheaper to buy wheels and tires vs just 22" tires. I'm not sure I like the 22s so I might just sell em. And then look into a nice set of 20s. Kinda,want to find the factory 18s for my winter tires tho as I agree these wheels aren't very appealing

I think your plan is perfect, could agree more with you!

Reaction score
Thinking I'll be doing the anzousa headlights and taillights. I'm also considering dipping it a custom color.

Reaction score
Alright the mods have begun. Did the DTRL mod today.

Scheduled an appointment for a clifford alarm and SmartStart setup to be installed along with a parrot asteroid head unit.

I have Anzo Usa head and tail lights, IPCW black 3rd brake light, Bullet Stubby Antenna, and a tow package and all its accessories on their way from Amazon.

Will hopefully get all of that installed in the next week or so. Then after another paycheck or two I'll put some rubber on the Tezzan 22" wheels that came with the truck and see if I like them.

Then once all that's paid for I'll be looking for performance upgrades like a Short Shifter, BBK, CAI, lowering kit, exhaust, and most likely some boost.

I've also been kicking around the idea of dipping the rig a sweet color

Top Bottom