Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Back to Black

Venomous_X

Reaction score
LOL........... oh come on now we're passed that now sir. Back to black is the subject at hand.... I used to use wd-40 as my poor mans fix. Also works great on black steel rims. I also used to use back to black but my results weren't always uniform, probably due to user error.

gsxrdoug

Reaction score
So basically there is no real long term fix just in between washes fix...

Murderface

Reaction score
no, the pic in question was hitler.....

I remember I had my avatar as a certain long haired person giving the finger and it only lasted but 3 hrs before Klit pm'd me to change it lolz, some people just take shit too seriously. Always worried about what others are doing instead of worrying about themselves.

As far as the Back to Black shit goes......I don't like it or what it looks like after water hits it:thumbdown: The turtlewax ice works much better and doesn't leave streaks in it when water hits it.

Boy that's one ugly avatar Donny lol, never knew his head was that big!

Last edited:

gsxrdoug

Reaction score
Well option B "not drive" is not an option so I guess the ongoing battle continues. Thank you everyone for the insight.

redarkx

Reaction score
I have bought and tried something called forever black at a detail shop here in town. It is a plastic die, were a back to black is more a silicone based product. I maybe apply it about every 3 months. Works great!

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Damn looks good ....I can see what I will be doing.... or do you want to do mine ;)

cwatt

Reaction score
yeah that back to black stuff is the shizz...i use that every few details...

Agreed - I can usually give it a light-wash (spray) without having to reapply. Love it, that's for sure.

adamewwy

Reaction score
I've used this stuff religously for a few years now. It works great on any faded plastic. Also protects plastic that isn't faded yet. Also once you use it a few times you don't have to keep reapplying it. It maintains its protection. Mos def worth the money and effort.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
lol this is great stuff but slippery sh!t... slywitty used it on his bed rails and at XFE i went to jump into the box put my hands on the rails annndd WHOM hands slipped out and fell right on my face(in the box) as a wedding party walked passed the truck... we all had a laugh at my expense haha

Gadget

Reaction score
I am sure alcohol had NOTHING to do with that, right??

G

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Just make sue to put it on heavy and let it sit ..... It'll soak into the plastic better!

Top Bottom