Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Barcelona Red or Radiant Red???

What Red to you think is nicer?

• Radiant Red

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Barcelona Red

Votes: 35 50.7%

• Total voters

XrunnIT

Reaction score
that thread with the BR X with the DJM made me want to touch myself a little bit... BR continues to get my support :top:

Amarillo X

Reaction score
ACEE makes a point I agree with...BR is not a very sporty color, more luxury and therefore RR is better suited for our type of trucks.

shaX 07

Reaction score
ACEE makes a point I agree with...BR is not a very sporty color, more luxury and therefore RR is better suited for our type of trucks.

Yes RR is more sporty, but I don't think that just because BR has more class means it deserves to be on an XR any less. I think you have 2 different styles of truck when you have these 2 colors:

RR - Sporty, look at me, whoa bam

BR - Stylish yet classy, modest

BR FTW

X-Pablo

Reaction score

I agree, that BR reminds me of Honda Accords :eviltongue:

Doesn't suit X-Runners.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Yes RR is more sporty, but I don't think that just because BR has more class means it deserves to be on an XR any less. I think you have 2 different styles of truck when you have these 2 colors:

RR - Sporty, look at me, whoa bam

BR - Stylish yet classy, modest

BR FTW
Junebugwouldchastiseyouson.....

Top Bottom